Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So how is everyone feeling?

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,884 Standard Supporter
edited October 21 in Tug Tavern

As I said 40 days or so ago, the serious polling data was showing a shift toward Trump and it is now to the point that the rat press can no longer ignore the obvious. The rat media's response? Double down on the hitler comparisons, which again is a clear sign of panic, not to mention a slap in the face of history and the holocaust victims.

I would be curious to know what everyone is feeling with a couple weeks to go. Me? I think it is going to be close and close does not bode well for Trump. We know from the past that democrats cheat and there aren't enough eyes to go around. In a fair fight I think the data and the trending show that Trump wins.

For those interested, here are some interesting tidbits that are in the polling data.

• Trump will gain a few % points with the black vote. Every little bit helps but there is not going to be a 20 point swing. Democrats have abused and tortured that demographic for hundreds of years and it will take time to break them of those chains to where they can walk free of the rat plantation.
  • Vance is proving to be a very large plus. It clearly started with the VP debate. In an event like that where the rat media can't lie about the personality that is emanating from the television, JD hit it out of the park. Immediately after the debate his numbers went up over a 10 point increase and has steadily trended well. They call it a "carry over" when one appearance can pull attention to an individual on future appearances. His viewing audience has grown. Previous to the debate the rat press painted him as the second coming of the devil. Now they actively try to keep him off of their broadcasts all together.
  • Vance's biggest selling point as far as polling data goes? Number 1? He would make a good President. Number 2? He provides a good balance for Trump. 3, he is more intelligent and knowledgeable than Headboard or The Tiananmen Liar. All three qualities are great for the campaign but Number 1 is like a home run in polling.
  • Headboard is falling because she is not good at this. There are so many reasons the bloom is off the rose but number 1 is intelligence as a candidate. The data doesn't suggest she is stupid but people who are objective see a woman who is not good on her feet, weak on the issues and afraid to put forth details on any plan. Obviously this is no secret, she has dodged the media since the beginning. No 2 is a bit surprising, the data suggests that she didn't earn her position and evidently a lot of people resent that. Then there is a mix of issues like honesty, lack of moral, weakness on foreign affairs, lack of ability to handle foreign powers, decision making skills, etc. None of the aforementioned are nearly as big a hurt as points 1 & 2.
  • The incredible liar from Minnesota has horrible numbers. I didn't spend any time on him because quite frankly, the campaign is hiding him too. Every time he opens his mouth we get a steady stream of communism spewing out and that hurts the campaign.

Comments