Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2 Fatal Flaws

2»

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,845 Founders Club

Enok sucks. Gaard and Hatchett at guard sounds great. Tafai has been working at tackle. He was the LT on Demonds TD drive. McCree dislocated his thumb. Lots of pain but as long as nothing tore in there I’d think he should be able to gut out his job in two weeks. Fingers crossed as Soane seems slow footed and lost at times on the edge.

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,680 Standard Supporter

I also saw Soane with poor form as he bent too much at the waist on a sack he gave up. A recipe for giving your QB time is not getting caught leaning and then being too slow to recover. I also fully acknowledge that he's only a RS-Frosh with growth while I was never on scholarship and am not young either.

Finally Quinten Moore will be healthy too, that can't hurt.

I'm hoping to see after the bye:

LT: McCree

LG: Memelaar

C: D'Angelo

RG: Hatchett

RT: Azzopardi

Is there a @SpecialTeamsSuperiorityGuy who can highlight how they can fix special teams? That was a hallmark of DJ and Petersen teams so we(?) need to live up to that. Fisch should dig into his NFL special teams contacts to bring in a consultant during the bye, Paopao has only coached ST for a couple of years so he should welcome a veteran assessment.

I haven't given up hope on the front 7 yet, there's decent talent there and a bye week will get them tan, ready, and rested. That's not to say the staff will need to hit the portal hard there, particularly if Sagopoula and Durfee don't come back.

====

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,845 Founders Club

Fish did call an NFL special teams guy to give opinions of what's going on. I don't think the guy flew in or anything so I assume he watched some film and let Fish/PooPoo know what he saw. It's a mess and I'm not holding out hope it gets better. Its as bad week 7 as it was week 1.

• HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,300