Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bryce Young

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,046
edited September 19 in NFL Talk

Did anyone not see that this was a hugely bad draft, and even worse trade to get the draft spot to make said bad draft? He's 5'9" and isn't Kyler Murray in any way, shape or form. Like, I'm not making this up: I absolutely called this 100%, except that I didn't think he'd make it as a starter to start this season because he was that apparently bad last year. Normally, I'm the "you never know" guy. But not with him. And Carolina gave up a Minnesota-for-Herschel Walker level of talent and draft picks to get him. Perhaps worse move all tim? Probably not, but still.

Kid was a complete Bama system product. Goes to show how good they were. I could have fucking moved the ball with that team. Apparently.

I'll say it again: it is unfathomable how bad at football so many football people seem to be. The number of misses is staggering given the time and resources that goes into it. The corporate world is way better and screening talent than are these guys. I guess that's what you get from a cohort of people who are largely, "It was either this or PE teacher."

I'm laffing.

Comments