Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Petersen vs Hawaii

2»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    Been telling u clowns how unrealistic ur expectations are, u have settled in as a lower level Pac 12 program and recruiting for past few years reflect that, now that u r long past 0 and 12 and dont have that excuse to fall back on.Petersen proved he is no brilliant coach, and not going to make much if any difference in a mediocre program.

Took Sark one game to take SOCal back from Moron.

nice upgrade there.

Told u only difference between Cougs and Huskies is everybody would be laughing at u 48 hours later
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    beelzebub said:

Been telling u clowns how unrealistic ur expectations are, u have settled in as a lower level Pac 12 program and recruiting for past few years reflect that, now that u r long past 0 and 12 and dont have that excuse to fall back on.Petersen proved he is no brilliant coach, and not going to make much if any difference in a mediocre program.

nice upgrade there.

Told u only difference between Cougs and Huskies is everybody would be laughing at u 48 hours later

Up vote even though some of it is revisionist history. You said we would lose 48 hours later. I was laughing about that when watching last night.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,702 Swaye's Wigwam
    The biggest similarity between the coog game and the husky game was there was about as many people in both stadiums. I'm still laughing about Rutgers.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club
    beelzebub said:

nice upgrade there.

You're really not very good at this.
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    So im not good at being proven right and all u dudes can respond by throwing out insults?
    lets review
    I came out and challenged all the kiss assers who thought Petersen can do no wrong and Huskies looked like pure garbage
    I defended Sark who was public enemy number 1 and he showed in 1 week how good he make Trojans
    Sark will get Trojans to rose bowl before Moron.

I did pick huskies to win no revisionist thinking there i only said u guys are so quick to dogg the Cougs and what happens? u came out looking worse than them
    15 years u guys have sucked its no bump in road its your rightful place.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club
    The difference is this....

Moral loss >>>> Moral victory

And Sark is following the script quite well down at USC.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,661
    beelzebub said:

nice upgrade there.

CPOTD!
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,960 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd rather barely beat Hawaii and look like shit than barely lose to Rutgers and look like shit. Win>Loss. If you can't see that, then I can't help you. Defending Sark is fucking stupid. He's mediocre at best, end of story. He didn't make USC good, they played Fresno State at home. Come back and talk to me next week after he gets plunger raped by Stanford.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club

I'd rather barely beat Hawaii and look like shit than barely lose to Rutgers and look like shit. Win>Loss. If you can't see that, then I can't help you. Defending Sark is fucking stupid. He's mediocre at best, end of story. He didn't make USC good, they played Fresno State at home. Come back and talk to me next week after he gets plunger raped by Stanford.

It's funny, I could actually see Sark beating Stanford. It would still be part of the script. It's his once every two years win he shouldn't get that will get all the Troojan homers frothy and then the letdown will be even more severe during his annual 3 game plunger streak later in the year.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    beelzebub said:

So im not good at being proven right and all u dudes can respond by throwing out insults?
    lets review
    I came out and challenged all the kiss assers who thought Petersen can do no wrong and Huskies looked like pure garbage
    I defended Sark who was public enemy number 1 and he showed in 1 week how good he make Trojans

I did pick huskies to win no revisionist thinking there i only said u guys are so quick to dogg the Cougs and what happens? u came out looking worse than them

jesus christ, it was fresno state. Your crowning of sark and the trojans is incredibly premature. He plungered a similar boise team last year and still ended up 8-4. HTH
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,702 Swaye's Wigwam
    beelzebub said:

lets review

You're a coog. The biggest myth surrounding your program is that your fans are passionate about their team.
    You're not. You have no money to compete with the big boys, Washington does. You want so badly for anyone to give a shit about you that you parade around with a fucking ugly flag when NOGAF. That's why husky fans think 3 shit coaches = bump in the road and WSU = everlasting dreck.

UW with Lindquist looked about the same as WSU with their champion QB. Get out the matches and gasoline cunt.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,690 Founders Club
    edited September 2014
    Beezlemeth, Sark blew an 18 point lead to your pathetic Coogs in the 4th fucking qtr. Are you really this dense? For every decent win he has, there is at least one head scratcher. That year there were three (LSU, AZ, WSU). A better coach would have beat Boise Community College too.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club
    His Kim Grinolds impression is spot on.