Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington has 0 appearances in BCS National Championship Games

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

" rel="SpoonieLuv">No shit spoonie? Really? Damn I thought our crystal ball didn't count anymore

Is that beautiful crystal ball in UW'S handsome "HISTORY" facility cut in half? Give me a kiss goodnight ducky. Dream of what could have been vs Auburn.

We'll get back there again and get it done. Stanford may have won the last two PAC titles but there's a reason they are always ranked behind the ducks at the beginning and end of every season. Oregon reached the zenith and fell a field goal short. Give us a healthy Mariota all season long and see what will happen.

Agree on Mariota. Just like Dixon. The ducks play with fire in that system. The ducks win a lot of games but pay the price with injured qb's when it counts.

I was hoping Oregon could fill in the USC gap, but sometimes it's better to just line - it - up and play football. Stanford clearly does and their superiority to Oregon is the result. Oregon can recruit who they want...maybe they should quit with the high-school offense and keep Mariota upright.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

What is needed is actual playoffs, not voting, or computer polls, or Condoleeza with her watermelon voting for a playoff team.

Always about the watermelon?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

What is needed is actual playoffs, not voting, or computer polls, or Condoleeza with her watermelon voting for a playoff team.

Not classy.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    edited August 2014

We'll get back there again and get it done. Stanford may have won the last two PAC titles but there's a reason they are always ranked behind the ducks at the beginning and end of every season. Oregon reached the zenith and fell a field goal short. Give us a healthy Mariota all season long and see what will happen.

Getting a nod in the polls is not the same as winning on the field. Stanford won the past two PAC titles playing physical football. That has been Oregon's kryptonite. Going forward, that may no longer be the case, Oregon has been recruiting bigger and stronger players along the line of scrimmage, but it definitely has been the case since adopting (primarily) a zone read spread option offense.

We'll see how things play out this season. Oregon probably has the best overall team in the conference, but in my opinion, if that is the case, it's by a slim margin. UCLA may really break out this year and be Stanford South but with superior athletes. That wouldn't surprise me one bit. UW may finally have a UW defense and be a real problem for opponents. Stanford may surprise everyone, reload and win at least the North again. It's LIFPO time at this point.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    So duck, you don't think losing Tyler Johnstone to a ruptured Achilles on the first day of camp will have an impact on Oregon's O-line?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Sorry for peppering the hind end of this thread but it was well deserved. Fuck wafflet has gone full blown buttsniffer and ducky has shown his true colors (a blend of pink - black flannel (with cut sleeves) and the well beat Toyota camry with 1 original hubcap. Those years of tailgating in gravel lot next to a swamp, and stuffing his 125lb meth physique into whopping 50k - seat stadium has taken its toll on air to brain. Can't polish a turd duck. Autzen is built upon a pile of goose shit in a methtown.

A fancy football facility can't hide it's inferiority to the finest stadium in the country. UW has once again proved it's superiority to Oregon in every way. Win - losses the last few years don't matter. UW still owns every statistical category.

Money can't buy tradition...obviously UO still has none. UW owns 3 natty's '60 and '84 count (UW did win a poll, and SOS, and '91, countless rose bowls and a softball title buttblitzer. Top that softball natty. I know i can, I know I can...

DOOG POST O' ALL ETERNITY
    I was struggling with that post because it was funny, but it hit every possible doog point. It just had the PLSS humor instead of the generic doog from dawgman's.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

Sorry for peppering the hind end of this thread but it was well deserved. Fuck wafflet has gone full blown buttsniffer and ducky has shown his true colors (a blend of pink - black flannel (with cut sleeves) and the well beat Toyota camry with 1 original hubcap. Those years of tailgating in gravel lot next to a swamp, and stuffing his 125lb meth physique into whopping 50k - seat stadium has taken its toll on air to brain. Can't polish a turd duck. Autzen is built upon a pile of goose shit in a methtown.

A fancy football facility can't hide it's inferiority to the finest stadium in the country. UW has once again proved it's superiority to Oregon in every way. Win - losses the last few years don't matter. UW still owns every statistical category.

Money can't buy tradition...obviously UO still has none. UW owns 3 natty's '60 and '84 count (UW did win a poll, and SOS, and '91, countless rose bowls and a softball title buttblitzer. Top that softball natty. I know i can, I know I can...

I thought it was AWESOME
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    PL_SS. This thread. Delivering.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I was struggling with that post because it was funny, but it hit every possible doog point. It just had the PLSS humor instead of the generic doog from dawgman's.
    I still gave it the awesome it deserved
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Somewhere cockus is reading this and frothing at the mouth that no one has called out PLSS.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Somewhere cockus is reading this and frothing at the mouth sanding at the vag that no one has called out PLSS.

Crisped
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,106 Swaye's Wigwam

12-0 (1)

FU and your 9 minutes...

Great work as always Race

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Not classy.
    Since when has this place been classy. Doogman pc police live and well
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Blackie said:

Just thought I'd remind you guys.

Getting a boner over hardware commemorating when only a portion portion of the country thought your team was the best is special.
    The country's coaches thought we were better, dumbfuck.

You get a boner when you see your dog and a can of bean dip in the same room.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Championships that are won in the polls and not won on the actual field of battle will always be open to scrutiny.