Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Imagine the government forcing you to say and do what they want?

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,555
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It is amazing to me that the rats are still trying to force this guy to do what they want and not let him have his freedom and freedom of speech. They are literally trying to shut his business down and using tax payer dollars to do it. This is what life would be under democrat rule for the next 4 years if rats win and get that vote of confidence.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/im-cake-artist-who-won-supreme-court-heres-why-im-still-court

I'm the cake artist who won at the Supreme Court. Here's why I'm still in court

I gladly serve people from all backgrounds. I decide to create custom cakes based on what they will express, not who requests them

If the state can punish me, it can force a lesbian designer to create custom graphics criticizing same-sex marriage; it can force a Black sculptor to create a white cross promoting the racist Aryan Nation Church; and it can force a Taiwanese cake artist to create a custom red cake to celebrate the communist revolution. No government should have that kind of power.

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,396
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

The dazzler doesn't think his team is making anyone do anything. It's just a conspiracy theory. Certainly nothing like making black parents send their kids to failed inner city schools. Or wear a mask. Or get a vaxx they don't need or want. Or shut down their schools.