Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's worse 2........

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,418
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The press, rat leaders and campus liberals are downplaying what their little rat angels are doing while hating on Jews.

Just listen to an Auschwitz survivor. Why would anyone who knows what happened in the mid 30's in germany not be alarmed at this bullchit.

My wife and I took a golf cart ride to the beach to watch the dolphins swim early evening. Pulled into a sandy spot and parked next to us was an older couple with tattoos on their arms. Had not seen any survivors in years. It is pretty awe inspiring if you have never seen that up close before. I wonder what that couple thinks of all this liberal bullshit bigotry.

Watch the video on the link. Its much worse than what the press is sharing with the country.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jewish-student-defies-anti-israel-radicals-stalked-him-california-campus-wont-be-silenced

Rayant said his mentor described that he's never seen anything "on this level," even when he was sent to Auschwitz. 

"What he told me when I asked him… ‘Have you seen anything like this since you were a little boy, before you were taken to Auschwitz?’ And what he told me was, 'In my lifetime, even when I was arrested and taken to Auschwitz, I never saw anything on this level. It was not this out in the open, because the Germans knew that Western society around them did not condone that type of behavior. And so they tried to be secretive about it. And they tried to cover it up, and the hatred was there, but it was less noticeable and in your face. This is different. You have people all across the world chanting for death, wishing death upon Jewish people and attacking them openly. You know, it's on a scale that's completely unprecedented,'" he continued. 

Comments