Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Observations from the Scrimmage

Lindquist had a real good day, I do think he will start the Hawaii game. Miles also looked good, had the 2 best throws of the day. Will probably start after the suspension. Had Miles had Dwayne Washington as the RB (like he would in a real game) his first 3 drives would have went for TD's (1 FG and 2 goal line stands by the D). Think i saw he was 10/15 for around 150.

Dwayne Washington looks good, Coleman must have gotten hurt because he sat out a lot.

Not worried about the receivers, Daniels could be a monster.

OL looked alright nothing special. Defensive line looked pretty good. Mathis was in uniform and playing so that's a good sign. Dissley the freshman is massive and is going to get some PT.

Budda is all over the field. Took a kick return to the house off the bounce (think Percy Harvin super bowl).

Off topic...

The 2 older gentleman laughing their ass off at Race's 'musings' piece, you can LEAVE!

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    BlowItUp said:

Lindquist had a real good day, I do think he will start the Hawaii game. Miles also looked good, had the 2 best throws of the day. Will probably start after the suspension. Had Miles had Dwayne Washington as the RB (like he would in a real game) his first 3 drives would have went for TD's (1 FG and 2 goal line stands by the D). Think i saw he was 10/15 for around 150.

Dwayne Washington looks good, Coleman must have gotten hurt because he sat out a lot.

Not worried about the receivers, Daniels could be a monster.

OL looked alright nothing special. Defensive line looked pretty good. Mathis was in uniform and playing so that's a good sign. Dissley the freshman is massive and is going to get some PT.

Budda is all over the field. Took a kick return to the house off the bounce (think Percy Harvin super bowl).

Off topic...

The 2 older gentleman laughing their ass off at Race's 'musings' piece, you can LEAVE!

You should have invited them to a Lemon Party.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Here was what I observed - two seatsan entire row in the south lower bowl will need to be fixed:

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Here was what I observed - two seats in the south lower bowl will need to be fixed:

View the pic at full size and it looks like Kim is holding up an IPad with the screen visible. @TMacDawg‌ or someone should replicate the fark of Fetters watching Lemon Party during the press conference.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Observations…

Azeem Victor looks the part and dominated a series at one point making 3 impressive plays. THe most impressive was when he nailed a WR over the middle. It made him short arm the next time he came over the middle and he dropped it. He should get some PT this year.

Lindquist looked pretty good. I thought he played better than Williams today at least.

KJ Rastifarian Samuels was pretty good on the 3rd and 4th string but his WR's kept dropping passes.

Dwayne Washington is a beast and Coleman is the 2nd best runner. Callier should get situation al work and Cooper can't break tackles.

Van Winkle looked pretty good at kicker. Definitely better than Visciano. Has a big leg.

Korey Durkee kicked the living shit out of the ball on the punt team. had one that was 70 yards or close to it from the line of scrimmage.

that is all.
  • Options
    Mr_PetermanMr_Peterman Unconfirmed Posts: 309
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited August 2014
    I don't see Kimmy, am I missing a booster seat? Looks like E'tard and F3 to me.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Want to know about the QB competition? Watch Petersen's interview on the TNT Huskies' blog. Here is a summary:
    - It (picking a starter) will be a difficult decision because nobody has run away with it.
    - Since spring, decision making among the group has improved.
    - Accuracy must get better.
    - They want somebody that is going to take care of the football, and not put the defense in tough spots.

The End.
  • Options
    Did you know September 27th is still 42 days away?
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited August 2014

Here was what I observed - two seatsan entire row in the the south lower bowl will need to be fixed:

• Options
    Mr_PetermanMr_Peterman Unconfirmed Posts: 309
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    Jeff is a damn near lock to start game one..this might be his only chance to take hold of the position because Miles will likely be the guy vs Stanford unless Jeff plays like Tui as a freshman during the pre-season.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

It's almost like I've heard you say this before.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's still true after 23 times.
  • Options

There are a lot of motherfuckers here forgetting this information.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Want to know about the QB competition? Watch Petersen's interview on the TNT Huskies' blog. Here is a summary:
    - It (picking a starter) will be a difficult decision because nobody has run away with it.
    - Since spring, decision making among the group has improved.
    - Accuracy must get better.
    - They want somebody that is going to take care of the football, and not put the defense in tough spots.

The End.

I could be wrong, but the QB's could be playing like a pro bowl NFL QB and Perersen would still talk about getting better and working on the details. He's not Sark. I haven't heard him overly praise any player since he came to UW.