Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Greatest Husky Teams of All-Time (updated)

WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,510
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

Also know there was talk about his heading into this season I haven't seen post season. Where does the 2023 ultimately land in the conversation of greatest Husky teams of all-time? Keep in mind to me this isn't just a who would win on a neutral field thing. It's considering accomplishments.

1. 1991 - no question
  2. 1984 - Legit Natty claim
  3. 1960 - Legit Natty claim
  4. 1959 - Close to a Natty claim I thought once. Blew out #6 Wisconsin to close the season
  5. 2023 - Hate putting a team Top 5 that lost by 21 to close and considered putting teams that closed with a win ahead of them but you can also think that they closed with a Sugar Bowl win over #3 Texas and just had to play another game.
  6. 1990 - Closed with 12-point Rose Bowl win. One of their losses was a close one at the eventually national champion
  7. 2016 - Straight up one game man I love this team's talent. Lacking big time wins and the way they lost to USC hurts them though.
  8. 2000 - Rose Bowl and Miami wins huge. Forget this team in my opinion should have played for the natty and could have beaten Oklahoma
  9. 1981 - Blowout Rose Bowl win. Don't like they got blown out twice though in their losses.
  10. 1982 - Was #1 for a while and so close to a bigger season

Others considered: 2022, 1977, 1992, 1980, 2018

Comments