Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies not ranked in SI top 25

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,634 Founders Club
    Marshall is coached by Wooderson
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    Been telling u clowns noone outside seattle thinks ur a top 25 and or a ten win team. Si confirms it, ted miller got u 6th in conference all national media has u mid level in conference, only myopic fools here think otherwise!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2014
    beelzebub said:

Been telling u clowns noone outside seattle thinks ur a top 25 and or a ten win team. Si confirms it, ted miller got u 6th in conference all national media has u mid level in conference, only myopic fools here think otherwise!

1. Many sites have us top 25. And that is coming from the fact that most of these writers just pick conservatively anyways (like I'm sure you are).

2. Ted Miller fucking blows and knows nothing about football. I don't even care that him and si aren't picking UW to be top 25. When oregon state is getting transformed into the basement-dwelling oregon dreck that they rightfully should be, no one will remember that some turd from si picked them over washington.

3. Go look at what every other team in the conference is bringing back. UW is a good darkhorse pick for any smart gambler that knows the difference between pac 12 media fluff and how a winning football team is actually built. I like that the program has been quietly confident this spring/summer.

4. You've never committed to any school. You probably would have said Oregon by now if you were a quook so my guess is you're a coog who's too afraid to talk them up because you know you'll be laughed the fuck out of here.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

beelzebub said:

1. Many sites have us top 25. And that is coming from the fact that most of these writers just pick conservatively anyways (like I'm sure you are).

2. Ted Miller fucking blows and knows nothing about football. I don't even care that him and si aren't picking UW to be top 25. When oregon state is getting transformed into the basement-dwelling oregon dreck that they rightfully should be, no one will remember that some turd from si picked them over washington.

3. Go look at what every other team in the conference is bringing back. UW is a good darkhorse pick for any smart gambler that knows the difference between pac 12 media fluff and how a winning football team is actually built. I like that the program has been quietly confident this spring/summer.

4. You've never committed to any school. You probably would have said Oregon by now if you were a quook so my guess is you're a coog who's too afraid to talk them up because you know you'll be laughed the fuck out of here.
    Just a hunch, but I'm guessing the 5th reason is Ossai.