Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

I hope we stomp Stanford in the fucking face week 4. That would shut a lot of people up.

The Stanford game once again is the key. We should role into Eugene 6-0.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gladstone said:

I hope we stomp Stanford in the fucking face week 4. That would shut a lot of people up.

We should role into Eugene 6-0.
    And be greeted with some of this chit:

• Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

We should role into Eugene 6-0.

You should stick to your gay lover's spat with your Ladyboy buddy.

$150k.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Do you have Raccoon Harry or a normal husky (or malamute if you're a coog who actually care about that shit) on your wall of gay?

Also, while on the subject of murals...

• Options
    KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    How would everyone reorder these?
  • Options

Do you have Raccoon Harry or a normal husky (or malamute if you're a coog who actually care about that shit) on your wall of gay?

Also, while on the subject of murals...

Looks like a retarded puffball without a nose.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

How the fuck are you going to beat Stanford?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited August 2014

Gladstone said:

We almost beat them on the road with Sark. At home with Pete we should beat them by 14.

They don't have our number.
  • Options

Ask Helfrich what his gameplan is......do the opposite.

Winner.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

We almost beat them on the road with Sark. At home with Pete we should beat them by 14.

Not wise to underestimate those bastards.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,513

Looks like a retarded puffball without a nose.
    Without a nose? Do you know how photos work? Do you know what murals are?

No, of course you fucking don't.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Gladstone said:

1) Shaq Thompson - he's the best player on the field without a doubt ... he'll control the games on both sides of the ball by punishing Stanford RBs from his LB position and running through the Stanford LBs from his RB position ... enough said on that. He's already got 2 full years of starting under his belt and he'll do everything possible to win the game.

2) Offensive Line - they average 332 pounds across the front with Riva, Ossai, Christe, Charles, and Hatchie. They are full of experience with over 100 career starts collectively, have the necessary attitude, and are ready to rumble.

3) Coach Choate - new scheme and new attitude ... everybody's been talking about the difference between his attention to detail versus that of Johnny Nansen ... we will see a much improved Special Teams in 2014

4) Speed, Speed, Speed - this will be one of the fastest Husky teams ever with guys like John Ross, Jaydon Mickens, Demorea Stringfellow, Shaq Thompson, Dwayne Washington, Cyler Miles, Marcus Peters, and Budda Baker. While the secondary may be a little on the inexperienced side, the newbies will bring an exciting element of speed that their predecessors didn't have

5) Time of Possession - we will dominate the line of scrimmage with our running game limiting the opportunities that Stanford will have to run their vaunted offense and have to resort to throwing the ball to catch up

All in all, I think the Huskies win this game rather easily, say 34-17
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Gladstone said:

1) Stringfellow - he's the best player on the field without a doubt ... he'll control the games on both sides of the ball by punishing Stanford RBs from his LB position and running through the Stanford LBs from his RB position ... enough said on that. He's already got 2 full years of starting under his belt and he'll do everything possible to win the game.

2) Offensive Line - they average 332 pounds across the front with Riva, Ossai, Christe, Stringfellow, and Hatchie. They are full of experience with over 100 career starts collectively, have the necessary attitude, and are ready to rumble.

3) Coach Choate - new scheme and new attitude ... everybody's been talking about the difference between his attention to detail versus that of Johnny Nansen ... we will see a much improved Special Teams in 2014

4) Speed, Speed, Speed - this will be one of the fastest Husky teams ever with guys like Stringfellow, Stringfellow, Stringfellow, Stringfellow, Stringfellow, Stringfellow, Stringfellow, and Stringfellow. While the secondary may be a little on the inexperienced side, the newbies will bring an exciting element of speed that their predecessors didn't have

5) Time of Possession - we will dominate the line of scrimmage with our running game limiting the opportunities that Stanford will have to run their vaunted offense and have to resort to throwing the ball to catch up

All in all, I think the Huskies win this game rather easily, say 34-17
    More crisp.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

CPOTD.