Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Best Appearance by a UW Football Player in a Movie

huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

No Joel McHale entries.

Best Appearance by a UW Football Player in a Movie 14 votes

Sonny Sixkiller - Original Longest Yard
21%
biak1JoeEDangerouslyTheRoarOfTheCrowd 3 votes
Negative 4 Star Recruit Steve Empterman - Little Giants
0%
Whammy in Miami Bob Sapp - Adam Sandler Longest Yard
7%
dirtysouwfdawg 1 vote
Ben Davidson (Race was there) - Behind the Green Door (also M*A*S*H, Conan the Barbarian, Miller Lite commercials)
50%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonTequillaPurpleThrobberhuskyhooliganYellowSnowFishpo31 7 votes
FO, go back to giving handies under the Nisqually River bridge, you forgot:
21%
DerekJohnsonPurpleBazePurpleJ 3 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ben Davidson (Race was there) - Behind the Green Door (also M*A*S*H, Conan the Barbarian, Miller Lite commercials)
    I did not know that
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jack Lockner in The Boyz in da Boat
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Ben Davidson on principal
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    Founders Club
    You're such a tard, professor... Harold Herman Brix played Tarzan and was a big star for awhile. He also played in the 1926 Rose Bowl and won either a silver or bronze medal in the 1928 Olympics.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're such a tard, professor... Harold Herman Brix played Tarzan and was a big star for awhile. He also played in the 1926 Rose Bowl and won either a silver or bronze medal in the 1928 Olympics.

What's that, you believe the boreds need more homo-erotic imagery?

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    Did Dawn Wells or Jean Smart ever work out with the team?

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 20
    In honor of our resident Injun, Sonny Sixkiller will always get my vote.

Plus, Sonny is just such an awesome dude IRL, I've long since forgiven him for taking out my grandma's neighbor's fence while driving drunk.

And fuck, how many guys do you know that look better at 60 than 20? Guy's a fucking specimen.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Plus, Sonny is just such an awesome dude IRL, I've long since forgiven him for taking out my grandma's neighbor's fence while driving drunk.

And fuck, how many guys do you know that look better at 60 than 20? Guy's a fucking specimen.

Lil piss 1.0 got to meet Sonny while I was having a few cold ones with @PurpleJ and @Baseman pre Oregon.

Those were simpler, happier Tims.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    Founders Club

Lil piss 1.0 got to meet Sonny while I was having a few cold ones with @PurpleJ and @Baseman pre Oregon.

Here's what a great guy Sonny is. Somewhere around 2006 I interviewed him while I was writing for Dawgman. I conducted a 90-minute interview by phone. It all went well. We say goodbye and hang up. Then to my horror, the audio is completely blank. I called him the next day and told him what happened. And with no complaints and with a good attitude, he interviewed with me again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here's what a great guy Sonny is. Somewhere around 2006 I interviewed him while I was writing for Dawgman. I conducted a 90-minute interview by phone. It all went well. We say goodbye and hang up. Then to my horror, the audio is completely blank. I called him the next day and told him what happened. And with no complaints and with a good attitude, he interviewed with me again.

Was @iDawg running the sound?