Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Profile poll

FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
Founders Club
Are @trublue & @46XiJCAB carrying private polls because

Profile poll 3 votes

They’re trans and trying out new identities
66%
Fire_Marshall_BillFireTheJanitor 2 votes
They’re cowards
0%
They’re scared of @sfgbob suing them for libel
0%
They’re fags
33%
haie 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 14
    My Janet Reno vote:

I’m being Captain Obvious here, but many people set their profiles to private because they don’t want people seeing their post history.

Sometimes it’s for a legit-ish reason, like they’re trying to sandbox their Tug political posts from their football related stuff.

But, and more likely in their case, they want to make it harder for people to find their shit takes.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

My Janet Reno vote:

I’m being Captain Obvious here, but many people set their profiles to private because they don’t want people seeing their post history.

Sometimes it’s for a legit-ish reason, like they’re trying to sandbox their Tug political posts from their football related stuff.

But, and more likely in their case, they want to make it harder for people to find their shit takes.

Why no comment on this poll Doog? You were oh so concerned about the tenor of the posts here why so silent now?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

My Janet Reno vote:

Why no comment on this poll Doog? You were oh so concerned about the tenor of the posts here why so silent now?
    Because I didn’t think any of them applied.

Save your “tenor” arguments and school yard insults for the Tug.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

My Janet Reno vote:

Shut the fuck up. Whiny cunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

My Janet Reno vote:

And yet you say nothing about the person who posted the poll. And that's why you're a fucking fraud.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

My Janet Reno vote:

And yet you say nothing about the person who posted the poll. And that's why you're a fucking fraud.
    I’m unsure what you want me to say or what standard I’m being held to here.

Are you implying that I should be issuing a public statement decrying the OP and the board’s use of offensive and hurtful language towards homosexuals and transgender individuals?

What is it that you want, @SFGbob? What’s your endgame here?

I’ve stated my demands quite clearly. I want this sham of board taken down so your little band of merry men aren’t spamming the General Discussion feed with your drivel and might have to (gasp) interact with others outside your little echo chamber.

If the Duck Refuge is so important to you, go start your own site, a private Discord server, or group text chat.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They’re fags
    I like how the ducks here who've collectively donated about .81$ to this site somehow think that they get an opinion on how this sub should be used.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If you want to dress up like a chick, it's a free country. Just don't ask us to use made up pronouns or run to HR if we refer to you by your real gender. TITTT!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

I like how the ducks here who've collectively donated about .81$ to this site somehow think that they get an opinion on how this sub should be used.

Yeah, they seem to be “only the landed gentry gets the right to vote” one minute and “I paid sales tax on this candy bar so I shouldn’t have to submit a 1040” the next.

It’s kinda impressive if you think about it.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OP is crying out, desperate for a mental health intervention.

Worried for ya man.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

My Janet Reno vote:

Are you implying that I should be issuing a public statement decrying the OP and the board’s use of offensive and hurtful language towards homosexuals and transgender individuals?

I’ve stated my demands quite clearly. I want this sham of board taken down so your little band of merry men aren’t spamming the General Discussion feed with your drivel and might have to (gasp) interact with others outside your little echo chamber.

If the Duck Refuge is so important to you, go start your own site, a private Discord server, or group text chat.
    You started out okay a couple of days ago but now you’re approaching 4 Stooges territory.

Sad.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

My Janet Reno vote:

I'm saying that for you to complain about the tone of this board while you remain silent about the worst offenders because they're UW fans makes you a fucking hypocrite and a fraud. Cheers.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They’re fags
    "worst offenders" 😆

What a pussy.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

My Janet Reno vote:

I'm saying that for you to complain about the tone of this board while you remain silent about the worst offenders because they're UW fans makes you a fucking hypocrite and a fraud. Cheers.
    Okay, but I'm not into s & m shit as punishment, just for the record
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

My Janet Reno vote:

So pray tell, who's on @SFGbob's Most Wanted List? I'll make sure to get it over to the mods and law enforcement right away.