Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Grand Slam Hire

2»

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,605
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

All of the husky posters here that post Kim's shit to "make fun of him", but clearly still can't quit dogman, can fuck right off. You know who you are.

@HuskyJW
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That shriveled fuck's liver can't fail soon enough.
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 153
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Postal91 said:

That clown needs to shove a wine bottle down his mouth thick end first. Beta male.

Kim would much rather take it up the ass.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Dawgs better get with the times and fire up the bobble head give aways and fan family appreciation nights.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,422
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 13

dnc said:

BangaRang said:

Seriously
    Who posts on a board of a team who just buried your program into oblivion? All giddy like a schoolgirl to give thanks and congratulations- Wow

Just a chance for him to look like an insider. That’s all he cares about in life.
    This. The guy is one of the worst posers I've encountered, and I've encountered plenty overly confident (but insecure inside) goombah finance bros and lawyers in my days.

And the best part is that in his desperate attempts to appear connected he actually screams "no one will talk to me!"
    I can vividly picture him at the Houston airport Chic-Fil-A, after he receives his spicy chicken sandwich, looking around the seating area for someone to sit near. He sits down at a table adjacent to somebody, maybe a blonde. He gets settled, starts eating, notices the blonde is eating the same spicy chicken sandwich. He furtively glances at the blonde until eye-contact is acquired. He then smiles, turns towards the poor woman and goes "Killer sandwich, huh?" while pointing at his own sandwich and then hers. Then she gets up and leaves to go sit at another table.