Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Used car salesman

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

IDK why y’all are mad at Deboer.

This was an institutional failure. The AD couldn’t pitch a long term competitive vision to KDB because there isn’t one to be pitched, and it starts with the fact that UW AD finances are in a horrendous situation. It is what it is, guys.

and for that we can thank Housewives of Montlake
  • Options
    BeanerBryantBeanerBryant Member Posts: 18
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AEB said:

jecornel said:

Pathetic. Enjoy shit defense and pants shitting at bama. Saw the UW roster knew he could implement a great offense. And moved on.

Way to soil it in the biggest game. Glad I dropped thousands on a fraud.

FTG

Seriously this. Fucking nailed it. Let me Google Mike Price for that fat fuck. Enjoy taking the plunger from Lane Kiffen.
    Somebody get him to Price's fav strip club. "Oh, it's rolling, baby."

Reminds me of when Durant joined the Warriors. Pussy move.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

This was an institutional failure. The AD couldn’t pitch a long term competitive vision to KDB because there isn’t one to be pitched, and it starts with the fact that UW AD finances are in a horrendous situation. It is what it is, guys.

How about you just shut the fuck up for awhile and look at the tape of that big win over liberty you three time fucking loser
    You can get mad and I get it. Been there 2x in the last 5 years, so I’ll throttle back a bit since emotions are running high around here.

But the blame shouldn’t fall on KDB which is the premise of this thread. There’s a reason why Sexton told the UW AD A MONTH AGO after the CCG and again after the semifinal that they weren’t gonna sign and it wasn’t to maximize KDB’s offer from UW.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

How about you just shut the fuck up for awhile and look at the tape of that big win over liberty you three time fucking loser
    You can get mad and I get it. Been there 2x in the last 5 years, so I’ll throttle back a bit since emotions are running high around here.

But the blame shouldn’t fall on KDB which is the premise of this thread. There’s a reason why Sexton told the UW AD A MONTH AGO after the CCG and again after the semifinal that they weren’t gonna sign and it wasn’t to maximize KDB’s offer from UW.
    You guys lost coaches who had big southern connections and probably will lose Lanning to the SEC in a few more years if he stays in the top 10

DeBoer to Bama is weird because DeBoer is not a southern guy.

Dude is a throat slitting mercenary hiding behind an aw shucks demeanor.

I really did think he wouldn't want to be the guy, following the guy, at Bama. That is a tough fucking task and it's title or bust there.

Rooting for bust will be cathartic.

Query for the bored - over under on DeBoer winning a natty at Bama?
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Stfu. They offered him $9M/7 years. This wasn’t about money. DeBoer has been slow playing this whole time. For whatever reason, he wanted to leave. But it wasn’t about lack of institutional commitment.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck Saban for retiring while we are at it. Pussy
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogville said:

thechatch said:

Stfu. They offered him $9M/7 years. This wasn’t about money. DeBoer has been slow playing this whole time. For whatever reason, he wanted to leave. But it wasn’t about lack of institutional commitment.
    Saying it’s not about money is incorrect.

Saying it wasn’t 100% about salary is definitely fair and what I’ve been trying to get across to you doogs for the last 2 days.

Take a breath and reread.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

You guys need to get a fucking grip.

He may leave, he may not.

If he doesn't leave, you're going to be right back to sucking his dick.

LIFPO means nothing around here anymore

@PostGameOrangeSlices i was going to rip you a new one for this. Instead under you went back to your old avi and things are right again in the world. Except the whole not having a coach again thing.