Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bend Classy

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club
Getting lots of classy comments from local Duck (and otherwise) MILFs and their husbands about what a great season it was, and that Penix is among the PAC Goats. No one really talking shit it seems, but I reckon none of the Duck Refuge lives here.

Probably going to take the Little Pisses to Boys in the Boat tonight to help get the ring sting out of my mouth.

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter

Getting lots of classy comments from local Duck (and otherwise) MILFs and their husbands about what a great season it was, and that Penix is among the PAC Goats. No one really talking shit it seems, but I reckon none of the Duck Refuge lives here.

Probably going to take the Little Pisses to Boys in the Boat tonight to help get the ring sting out of my mouth.

Rich ppl are classy. I wonder what @greshamDawFan is going through since the nattie.

Probably dodging urine bags and feces not to mention defending his wheelchaired grandma at the top of the stairs.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,366
    Ring Sting still burns for sure, I talked some respectable shit to a Coug today, it just didn't feel right, and looking for Ducktards to taunt is getting tiresome. I just want my Natty and I want it NOW!!!!!

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

Ring Sting still burns for sure, I talked some respectable shit to a Coug today, it just didn't feel right, and looking for Ducktards to taunt is getting tiresome. I just want my Natty and I want it NOW!!!!!

Perfect Pirates Jif, boss.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,349 Swaye's Wigwam
    Living in here North Idaho…..land of #GoCougs

Went Boys In The Boat last week

Theater clapped at the end
    dannarc said:

I tried to put a good burshin' on Monday night @dannarc but it hasn't worked.
    Oh wait, I spoke to soon.

Nice young man down the street who's pretty far on the spectrum just said #ScoDucks!!

Tried to explain, we've won 3 in a row. Didn't work.

Gonna send him and invite to the Refuge.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Bend housing prices have been sky rocketing. It should be unsurprising that none of the refuge can afford to live there.

Bend housing prices have been sky rocketing. It should be unsurprising that none of the refuge can afford to live there.

Hence, why I have to be @BearsWiin with a full time jerb. It's hard.

The 2024 Bend lifestyle ain't for the Duck Refuge.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter
    edited January 10

Nice young man down the street who's pretty far on the spectrum just said #ScoDucks!!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,366
    When Stalin going to bomb the Refuge? Asking for a fren

HuskyJW said:

If ever there was going to be a theater rooting for the Nazis…
    My brother-in-law and sister-in-law just moved to Spokane. I'm gonna have to organize the N. Idaho HH meet up next summer. There will probably be a lot of fine people on both sides that show up.
    dannarc said:

When Stalin going to bomb the Refuge? Asking for a fren

Tick, tick, tick....those guys need to get their reads down.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law just moved to Spokane. I'm gonna have to organize the N. Idaho HH meet up next summer. There will probably be a lot of fine people on both sides that show up.
    Do it. Do it.
  • houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 214

HuskyJW said:

Vantage Point Brewing in CDA. Or No-Li Brewing in Spokane.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    dawgs and ducks no longer hate each other. this year it all changed for some reason
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

dawgs and ducks no longer hate each other. this year it all changed for some reason

We had to fight for college football relevance together. That probably has something to do with it
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club

Gonna send him and invite to the Refuge.

He'd fit in well.