Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I tried. My voice is literally gone today
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The “Go Huskies” chant needs to get figured out. Has sucked at Husky stadium recently, as well. Needs to be coordinated better.

“Let’s go huskies” seemed to become the default because people could figure it out and join in. Not sure we need amazing new chants (is “Let’s go blue” amazingly creative?), we were just outnumbered 3-1. Fans who were there were cheering our guts out.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Vegans are the worst kind of human beings on this planet
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 10
    I mean are we shocked that a team that draws over 100k on a weekly basis out draws uw in the south? Big 10 Teams often outdraw west coast teams in the rose bowl as it is.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I mean are we shocked that a team that draws over 100k on a weekly basis out draws uw in the south? Big 10 Teams often outdraw west coast teams in the rose bowl as it is.

Doesn’t Michigan have more living alumni than any university on earth?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,375
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Vegans are the worst kind of human beings on this planet

They're up there, for sure, but I can think of worse beings. People who care what strangers eat, for example.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Don’t people wear masks so those around them don’t get sick? I know. Huge fag.

That's been debunked. Even Fauci said it on 60 Minutes about a month before the scam-demic. It's Linus with his security blanket.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Don’t people wear masks so those around them don’t get sick? I know. Huge fag.

That's been debunked. Even Fauci said it on 60 Minutes about a month before the scam-demic. It's Linus with his security blanket.
    Ok.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

The timing couldn’t have been worse with the Seahawks becoming good during the Ty and Sark years

Even 20-25 years ago you had to be a borderline nerd to get in to UW. We need those retard 12s to maintain a fanbase.
    UW gets no portion of the 12 fan base, but I feel like UM has a much larger fan base than the fucking Lions.

UW used to have a more blue collar following in the 80s and early 90s. When Seattle was smaller and making the Rose Bowl was like making the Super Bowl.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    doogville said:

The “Go Huskies” chant needs to get figured out. Has sucked at Husky stadium recently, as well. Needs to be coordinated better.

“Let’s go huskies” seemed to become the default because people could figure it out and join in. Not sure we need amazing new chants (is “Let’s go blue” amazingly creative?), we were just outnumbered 3-1. Fans who were there were cheering our guts out.

Let's Go Huskies is only supposed to be used at basketball games. It's way too fast for a football game.