Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Polk Couch Sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Dude broke his chest on his first play at uw. Stuck with us when we sucked. Team leader. Saw KDB’s vision. Love this guy👌👌
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Potential day one pick

Day one is only the first round. I think maybe late 2nd at the earliest.
    Yes, he's a potential first rounder. Currently being mocked as a second. Combine testing will be big for him.
    No one has him in the first round, and I'd be shocked if he didn't run high 4.5s at the combine.
    Pretty sure he is faster than that. He is big. Good hands. Made more big plays than most will be able to put on tape. I would be shocked if he lasted beyond the 4th round.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Potential day one pick

Yes, he's a potential first rounder. Currently being mocked as a second. Combine testing will be big for him.
    No one has him in the first round, and I'd be shocked if he didn't run high 4.5s at the combine.
    Pretty sure he is faster than that. He is big. Good hands. Made more big plays than most will be able to put on tape. I would be shocked if he lasted beyond the 4th round.
    Agree. Tape matters. He has a lot of it.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Go get the bag, he knows he’s not going to get 1100 yards next year with a new QB and likely more run emphasis
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Earn your money and get that pension JP

Are you getting some of his money?
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't watch NFL and yes he was big in some of our games this year but hearing he's projected first couple rounds is really surprising as it show most of his numbers came before USC.

His yards per catch is #49 in the nation at 16.8 for receivers that played 11 or more games this season.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/930

Yeah, we are getting a new QB but he threw for 4700+ and 3900+ yards respectively in 2021 and 2022 so it's not like we are playing an unknown at that position.

I feel he should stay for another year but oh well, next man up.

Good luck to him in the pros.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I don't watch NFL and yes he was big in some of our games this year but hearing he's projected first couple rounds is really surprising as it show most of his numbers came before USC.

His yards per catch is #49 in the nation at 16.8 for receivers that played 11 or more games this season.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/930

Yeah, we are getting a new QB but he threw for 4700+ and 3900+ yards respectively in 2021 and 2022 so it's not like we are playing an unknown at that position.

I feel he should stay for another year but oh well, next man up.

Good luck to him in the pros.

How many other receivers had to deal with having Odunze, McMillan, and a great group of TEs also vying for yards?

Polk is a legit #1 receiver on 81% of rosters in America and I see him being a solid 2 or 3 in the NFL.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Potential day one pick

Which is why I said he's being mocked in the second. It's hard.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    I think he’s a very good all around athlete at WR but lacks elite speed and quickness.

However, he’s proven to be a tough guy and a big time playmaker.

Egbuka wishes he had Polks film.

I would say third round.