Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I have to give props to all of you guys that traveled.

2»

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam

Turned to my rain soaked longhorn wife, wearing my purple sweatshirt under a poncho assessing her soaked cowboy boots and wet hair in the quiet frustration on the metro train, and told her “now you’re a husky”.

Was her response along the lines of “fuck that, never again.” ?
    “No… but never take me back to that first game at husky stadium”

which was a reference to 2013 Arizona in September when it rained 3.5” during the game and the lights were on at 3:30pm.
    That game was insane. I don’t think I’ve ever been so soaked at a sporting event.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

Postal91 said:

No Michigan fan that I've seen traveling right now has appeared happy.... It's fucking weird.

I’ve been saying the same thing. It’s bizarre as fuck.
    I’ll 3rd that. I’d be hungover as fuck, ready to puke everywhere, but still beaming and talking shit. Their fans are acting the same bland way they did prior to the game. It’s really weird. I don’t get it.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    I only went to New Orleans. It ruld🤘🤘
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

No Michigan fan that I've seen traveling right now has appeared happy.... It's fucking weird.

I had to listen to multiple Michigan chants at Buc-ee’s on the way out of town. Can’t a guy just shit in peace?
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,597 Standard Supporter

LawDawg1 said:

Postal91 said:

I’ve been saying the same thing. It’s bizarre as fuck.
    I’ll 3rd that. I’d be hungover as fuck, ready to puke everywhere, but still beaming and talking shit. Their fans are acting the same bland way they did prior to the game. It’s really weird. I don’t get it.
    They are after all the quietest 110K people you'll ever hear.