Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Live view from Houston

flatusflatus Member Posts: 907
edited January 7 in Hardcore Husky Board

What's up with all the Michigan fans here? Fucking mouthbreathers are everywhere.

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,707 Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought you were a duck. Guess not.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club

I knew the guy I was in the security line with this morning wasn’t HH material when he told me he doesn’t drink anymore

Don’t count Sark out.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,158 Swaye's Wigwam

flatus said:

Duck stuck in Texas. Here at the Rockets game with my boys to see Dame play for a winner.

Plenty of Husky fans here . I told one that Oregon is currently a 5 pt favorite in a rematch vs Washington. Right now. On Fan Duel.

They didn't "get it".

That would be a secret code/litmus test to know if you're talking to a Hardcore Husky poster or not
    I don’t know.. I’ve seen a lot of the same talk on Reddit
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,876 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I knew the guy I was in the security line with this morning wasn’t HH material when he told me he doesn’t drink anymore

Hurtful.
    Arizona State this year almost put me in AAA.

But I preserved and am ready for everlasting Natty glory.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,707 Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Hurtful.

*AA. But still.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,494 Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Hurtful.

*AA. But still.
    *Persevered, butt still butt still.

Doogles said:

Hurtful.

*AA. But still.
    No, Yella was ready to moonlight as a tow truck driver dispensing assistance to stranded motorists all over Central Oregon.
    If this was true it’d be AAA or AAAA. Each year you’d have to ad an A so you’d show at the top of the yellow page listings. Yeah, I’d use to slang that yellow book.

Who fucking cares, I know.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

Hurtful.

*AA. But still.
    No, Yella was ready to moonlight as a tow truck driver dispensing assistance to stranded motorists all over Central Oregon.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,866 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Hurtful.

*AA. But still.
    Maybe Yella’s just an over achiever try hard?