Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Talk sh*t get doxxed

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    TXDawg said:

haie said:

His work doesn't give a fuck. He didn't do anything wrong but be a fake tough guy.

Is the window open for a future's bet for @JoeEDangerously Fake Tough Guy Awards?
    Early leader I would say.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Christ talk about losing a game and getting embarrassed
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking loser. He's probably proud.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

His work doesn't give a fuck. He didn't do anything wrong but be a fake tough guy.

That depends on the company. Do law firms typically like their employees to go viral for talking shit to college football players?
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

That depends on the company. Do law firms typically like their employees to go viral for talking shit to college football players?
    It's a three partner law firm. He's one of the partners. The other two don't give a single fuck.
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 4
    TXDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

It's a three partner law firm. He's one of the partners. The other two don't give a single fuck.
    Correction, there's three partners and two additional lawyers. There's a shit ton of these personal injury billboard lawyers down here. Asking you to call them after the semi runs you over.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

You have a point.

It depends on if their clients have a problem with a fake tough guy wanting to fight a couple of skinny Washington players when Texans hate the West coast states.

They probably don't care.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TXDawg said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Oh. I just read the headline quite honestly.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He'll blame the kid
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

As someone who doesn’t know law these make me laugh like a an immature school boy. Order of the queef? Texas tech frat boy? Learned to give handy’s at the inn? Who comes up with these names? I know what cum laude is but still.. Latin people are weird.

Definitely not @creepycoug level academis.

Creep, US News says we're only #49 now in law schools. Is that accurate? I though we were borderline top 20.

Tech is #71.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,013
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He'll blame the kid

I heard the kid called him out he N word. Or something like that.

I miss the days when you could push old ladies wheelchairs down the stairs and nobody cared.

We’re getting too soft.