Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michigan already cocky proclaiming an easy win

2»

Comments

• BlueWeaselBlueWeasel Member Posts: 12
    I just can't see the Huskies being able to deal with Michigan's staunch D. In fact, I suspect things will be pretty ugly near the end of the second quarter ... and completely off the rails by the end of the 3rd quarter with the Huskies basically doing the Death Rattle going into the 4th quarter.
    That's just my two-cents.🤓
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam

I just can't see the Huskies being able to deal with Michigan's staunch D. In fact, I suspect things will be pretty ugly near the end of the second quarter ... and completely off the rails by the end of the 3rd quarter with the Huskies basically doing the Death Rattle going into the 4th quarter.

I can already see Harbaugh’s autistic mouth wide open after DeBoer gives him the Sioux Falls “aww shucks” plungering.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

There's definitely a frustrating aspect to watching you guys kinda never step on the gas and let teams hang around that leads opposing teams to think you aren't really all that good.

Fair point*
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,175

Fuck you autocorrect. I typed poont

Poont stands.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club

• RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818 Founders Club
    Sounds like Dawgs by 3.