Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOL

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Little brother.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Watch these losers disappear.

0-3 to UW

UW in the Natty.

They're slinking back to their shitty Oregon jobs now..
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Oregon fags on social media are now huge Michigan fans all of a sudden. Coug level ownership. Really, they were always insecure losers under the surface. Overrated, shit, shallow program.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2

Oregon fags on social media are now huge Michigan fans all of a sudden. Coug level ownership. Really, they were always insecure losers under the surface. Overrated, shit, shallow program.

They ARE fucking cougs.

A pro sports owner that got rejected from putting his time and effort into the blazers doesn't change that.

That's what the loser quooks here don't understand.

Oregon at their peak is watching the North Kings in a real championship.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m trying to decide what my favorite part of that Meatwagon skull fucking was.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

I’m trying to decide what my favorite part of that Meatwagon skull fucking was.

The running and hiding like Kunts from the shit that spewed out their twats of a mouth is my favorite.

• Options
    If you’re an OC and you didn’t know beating uw required sticking with the run game, your name is Will Stein.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

If you’re an OC and you didn’t know beating uw required sticking with the run game, your name is Will Stein.

Michigan didn't seem to know that either for a good portion of their game. And now I'll say something good about UW, they did a good job in stuffing their run game for most of the 2nd Q and the 2nd half.

They had their chance, their QB's ribs were just too sore and he was too big a pussy.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Michigan didn't seem to know that either for a good portion of their game. And now I'll say something good about UW, they did a good job in stuffing their run game for most of the 2nd Q and the 2nd half.

They had their chance, their QB's ribs were just too sore and he was too big a pussy.
    They didn’t get pass happy and ran clock. Smart coaching. They knew JJ was one pass away from a pick 6.