Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We? have arrived

First time I’ve seen UW anything for sale in Texas. Obviously I needed to shit on the Texas section.

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,165
    The Sports Authority (RIP) south of Katy tended to have UW gear.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,280
    pawz said:

Make the Huskies Great Again

120 fucking minutes away
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,871 Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    My kid got me UW socks she found at Marshall’s.

*edited to add I live in Lexington, KY.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,841 Founders Club
    I’ll take one beanie/visor please
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    I’ve been 45 mins north of Austin for almost a week and have seen only one burnt orange wearing queer/steer. Not a soul has said shit about my dwag gear either.

It just means less?
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,698
    You sure that isn't your hat, you just stuck a label from another hat on
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,097 Swaye's Wigwam

I’ve been 45 mins north of Austin for almost a week and have seen only one burnt orange wearing queer/steer. Not a soul has said shit about my dwag gear either.

It just means less?

Does Jarrell still exist?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

It just means less?

Yes. Georgetown to round rock to Jarrell to Austin, not in that order, are all morphing into one continuous city. TOF’s sister and fam were in Jarrell and then moved to where ever the hell were at Georgetown I think. They made a killing.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,097 Swaye's Wigwam

It just means less?

Yes. Georgetown to round rock to Jarrell to Austin, not in that order, are all morphing into one continuous city. TOF’s sister and fam were in Jarrell and then moved to where ever the hell were at Georgetown I think. They made a killing.
    I have family in Georgetown and Austin. When I was stationed at Hood in the mid 90s Jarrell got wiped off the map by a tornado. I was heading to 6th St to spend my Army pennies when it happened. Scary AF.

Those places were archipelagos when I was there. When I went back 10 years ago toward the end of my career it had all morphed into one big strip mall and RV sales places. Kinda like Graham and Puyallup.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,970

My kid got me UW socks she found at Marshall’s.

*edited to add I live in Lexington, KY.

Mine did too in the Carolinas
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,872 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm seeing UW gear in CO stores now too, but not a lot.

I don't know if you were being sarcastic with your thread title @LoneStarDawg, but I've always said that having your school's gear readily available and a decent selection of styles *is* actually a marker of success.

I want DeBoer & Co. to build such a storied football dynasty that you can buy fucking UW licensed oven mitts at a Macy's in Rhode Island!

Not sarcastic, I keep my eyes out, usc ucla from time to time because LA, Oregon rarely. No one else.

This was in scheels, which is like if cabelas had a baby with a bucees and a dicks.
    Scheels is fucking amazing. I went to one in SLC. Best store I’ve ever seen
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,165

Mad_Son said:

The Sports Authority (RIP) south of Katy tended to have UW gear.

Maybe that's why they went out of business
    I didn't do them any favors there
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,871 Founders Club

I'm seeing UW gear in CO stores now too, but not a lot.

I don't know if you were being sarcastic with your thread title @LoneStarDawg, but I've always said that having your school's gear readily available and a decent selection of styles *is* actually a marker of success.

I want DeBoer & Co. to build such a storied football dynasty that you can buy fucking UW licensed oven mitts at a Macy's in Rhode Island!

Not sarcastic, I keep my eyes out, usc ucla from time to time because LA, Oregon rarely. No one else.

This was in scheels, which is like if cabelas had a baby with a bucees and a dicks.

Note to self: find nearest Scheels location.
    Update: closest store is in Springfield, IL, about a 6 hour drive.