Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

poetry

2»

Comments

• RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 819 Founders Club
    “You can't make a Tomelette without breaking some Gregs”

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

Here's part 2 for your reading displeasure:

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF
    Posted on 10 hrs, V I P, User Since 267 months ago, User Post Count: 44122
    10 hrs

Needed a day to recover from the redeye flight.

Not a lot to report today. Things really begin to pick up tomorrow morning ( Wednesday) when we have access to Texas DC and former UW assistant Pete Kwiatkowski along with 5 defensive players. Coach Grubb is in the afternoon along with offensive players including Penix and Rome.

It was good to see Coach Sark. He looks great. Told me to say "hi " to everybody at UW.

Sark has done a great job at Texas. That's not an easy place. The expectations and pressures are off the charts. It's not an easy job.

We're fortunate at UW. Looks like Sark has taken a page out of Saben's playbook with the media. Assistant coaches are not available to the media during the season. We have access to all the UW coaches throughout the season. Needless to say, the Texas media can't wait to talk to Pete Kwiatkowski on Wednesday.

Lots of positive feedback from the Sugar Bowl staff when it comes to dealing with Coch DeBoer, the players and the staff.

On the recommendation of several out here, I hit GW Fins for dinner. It was fantastic. And the portions weren't HUGE, which works for me. Highly recommended.

Kudos to Chris and Scott today. Crushed it with content.

Wednesday will be busy.

Things pick up on Wednesday. It's why we do this. It's a special season. Do us a favor........tell your friends to subscribe. If they don't , they're just just fringe fans. Tell them so ;-)

And , no, I haven't had a beignet yet

What an insufferable feeg
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam

Here's part 2 for your reading displeasure:

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF
    Posted on 10 hrs, V I P, User Since 267 months ago, User Post Count: 44122
    10 hrs

Needed a day to recover from the redeye flight.

Not a lot to report today. Things really begin to pick up tomorrow morning ( Wednesday) when we have access to Texas DC and former UW assistant Pete Kwiatkowski along with 5 defensive players. Coach Grubb is in the afternoon along with offensive players including Penix and Rome.

It was good to see Coach Sark. He looks great. Told me to say "hi " to everybody at UW.

Sark has done a great job at Texas. That's not an easy place. The expectations and pressures are off the charts. It's not an easy job.

We're fortunate at UW. Looks like Sark has taken a page out of Saben's playbook with the media. Assistant coaches are not available to the media during the season. We have access to all the UW coaches throughout the season. Needless to say, the Texas media can't wait to talk to Pete Kwiatkowski on Wednesday.

Lots of positive feedback from the Sugar Bowl staff when it comes to dealing with Coch DeBoer, the players and the staff.

On the recommendation of several out here, I hit GW Fins for dinner. It was fantastic. And the portions weren't HUGE, which works for me. Highly recommended.

Kudos to Chris and Scott today. Crushed it with content.

Wednesday will be busy.

Things pick up on Wednesday. It's why we do this. It's a special season. Do us a favor........tell your friends to subscribe. If they don't , they're just just fringe fans. Tell them so ;-)

And , no, I haven't had a beignet yet

Sounds like he’s working really hard.