Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stroking Out

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    They hate the cynical crowd. They hate the doogs. What's left?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,057
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What a fag.

Also, do we allow child predators because it feels like that guys days are numbered.
  • Options

I used to go there for core, mainstream information. They seemed like the most reliable, consistent source for staff and AD news, recruiting database, who was visiting and when, etc. I guess I still haven't found another source to supplant them in that role.

I mean, eventually the trash has to be taken out, right?

• Options
    CatGutCatGut Member Posts: 83
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Just hope Fetters doesn’t sit On3 people at the same time, amirite🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    CatGut said:

Your gif is made of lies.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2023

I used to go there for core, mainstream information. They seemed like the most reliable, consistent source for staff and AD news, recruiting database, who was visiting and when, etc. I guess I still haven't found another source to supplant them in that role. But their reliability has fallen way off. SE seems like he hates his job and really has no read or sources. Fetters is unbelievably condescending, but for someone who considers himself a contrarian, he most often sides with the reactionaries. He's the worst kind of person to have power as he's both a follower and righteous at the same time. Then there's Grinolds who finds his creepy old alcoholic sexist schtick more charming than I suspect either the women or grapes do. Someone above said they hate doogs but I haven't seen that. More the opposite.

what? and when were they that source? Kim has had, at best, broken-clock accuracy on matters of Dwag! The guy knows nothing. Fucking KDB doesn't seem to even know who the fuck he is at pressers.

also, leave @CFetters_Nacho_Lover and @CfettersNachoLover to their "power" at a site completely devoted to retarded people.

agreed, they not only do not hate doogs, the creation of the term is probably the most significant thing they've ever been involved with. that, and sucking off Sarkesian, about whom I'm certain Kim has ongoing homosexual thoughts.

also, please.
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Glad I ended up here instead of Dawgman… place seems mean
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,057
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

CatGut said:

Your gif is made of lies.
    Says the guy who bathes in nacho cheese.