Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck my life part one

2»

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2023

Not to rain on our sour grapes field, but hypothetically if Latu never gets retired by the UW staff wouldn't he have been done with his college career before this year?

No… he was the 2019 class which had
    Morris ASA , Fabiculanan and others that contribute
    Yeah but he started in 2019 and assume if he never has to sit out he plays 2020-21/22 and is good enough to go to the NFL by then. Trust me, I hate it and wish he was on that team but I would assume if he never gets medically failed he's gone after 21 or 22.
    COVID math, either way he would have been eligible this year to play. Given his injury he could have taken a year off and returned last year just like he did at UCLA making this year his last year prior to draft. ASA started at the end of his freshman year same class. His red shirt would be this year allowing him to return next year
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam

Not to rain on our sour grapes field, but hypothetically if Latu never gets retired by the UW staff wouldn't he have been done with his college career before this year?

Yeah but he started in 2019 and assume if he never has to sit out he plays 2020-21/22 and is good enough to go to the NFL by then. Trust me, I hate it and wish he was on that team but I would assume if he never gets medically failed he's gone after 21 or 22.
    Yeah but still. When have we allowed facts to get in the way of a good narrative ?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

He night have stayed for the Naty run if we paid him enough
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,936 Founders Club

Wasn’t the 4 game redshirt in effect in 2019?

Assume there’s no neck injury and he’s probably gone to the NFL after the 21 season if he developed like he has.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2023

Wasn’t the 4 game redshirt in effect in 2019?

Assume there’s no neck injury and he’s probably gone to the NFL after the 21 season if he developed like he has.
    If both ASA and Latu are in the same class 2019, both can redshirt and play in the 24 season because of COVID. Doesn’t mean they will or have to, but that’s the eligibility rules