Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Surly Horns

Comments

• HanseeHall77HanseeHall77 Member Posts: 9
    Several years ago I used to like checking out the Shaggy Bevo site when they had a frequent poster named THujone who posted hilarious MSPaint cartoons about teams in the Big12. He was particularl good at making fun of Aggie.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,954 Swaye's Wigwam

Several years ago I used to like checking out the Shaggy Bevo site when they had a frequent poster named THujone who posted hilarious MSPaint cartoons about teams in the Big12. He was particularl good at making fun of Aggie.

Yeah, they had a lot of hilarious shit back in the day. The bag of dicks stuff still makes me crack up to this day. Seems like they've gone downhill now. They even have a "Rainbow Mafia" apparently.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,803 Founders Club

chuck said:

The key to avoiding vitamin D deficiency in the PNW? Don't be a pussy sitting around drinking. Go outside. This ain't the arctic.

Where's the sun?

Before we moved to California and with a live dog we walked year round. That's what fleece is for

I got soft in the sunshine and the dog died

If we're bashing sitting around drinking I'm out
    Oh how I remember the 1980s in cold November when the Huskies would come out wearing half-jerseys (when they were legal) and then you'd look at the USC sideline and they'd be all bundled up in huge coats.
    @Doog_de_Jour
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,954 Swaye's Wigwam
    Qruel said:

Sark’s win over Bama is reminiscent of his wins over USC at Washington. He’s good for that one good win in a season, but will fuck it up in the end.

Beating a team with no QB isn’t that hard. Milroe is a completely different player at this point, and Bama is a completely different team.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,881 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Austin isn’t real Texas. Just keep that in mind. It’s more like Seattle than real Texas.

Austin use to be amazing before all of the faggot liberals moved in from the west and made it no longer TexASS. It use to just be weird and fun and not over populated and not over priced.

TITTT, I know, sorry.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,693 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Austin isn’t real Texas. Just keep that in mind. It’s more like Seattle than real Texas.

Austin use to be amazing before all of the faggot liberals moved in from the west and made it no longer TexASS. It use to just be weird and fun and not over populated and not over priced.

TITTT, I know, sorry.
    Take it to the tug
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,881 Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

Surly Horns. Heh. They banned me within a week when GA was playing them in the sugar bowl. Imagine that. They don’t handle, or the board admin don’t, shit talk very well. Fucking Buckeye Planet either.

FTG

I just got banned in about 6 hours, Pod. They are a bunch of cunts. They’re so fucking sensitive, they took my confidence as shit talking, and contracted a terminal case of sandvaginitis. They puffed their chests about allowing shit talk, but noted that my shit talking was too abrasive for them. I tried taking things slow so that I could eventually drop 5 reasons, but they got so bent out of shape about me taking a few mild shots at Sark, it lost its appeal very quickly. That’s alright, I’ll create a new account and pay them a visit after we end their season 1/1.
    You should reach out to damone. I bet he could give you some tips.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Fuck, sark hasnt lost his touch. dude knows how to get fans hooked on him
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,372
    @SarksSippyCup is still available fellas.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

Fuck, sark hasnt lost his touch. dude knows how to get fans hooked on him

Greatest snake oil salesman in college football.
    no question, i have never seen a coach accomplish so little and still be highly regarded