Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to HNMT

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam
Stick a tampon in your vag (or up your Cockus, timer) and join the forum again. You have great insights into the Husky Football program (usually) and there is no reason you shouldn't contribute.

And if your dad really does have cancer, I think all of us here genuinely wish both of you the very best.

Comments

• UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    I'm having a grey goose
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451

I'm having a grey goose

I'm having a bottle of NyQuil in the bathroom with my Enya ringtone playing repeatedly on my flip phone.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

Stick a tampon in your vag (or up your Cockus, timer) and join the forum again. You have great insights into the Husky Football program (usually) and there is no reason you shouldn't contribute.

And if your dad really does have cancer, I think all of us here genuinely wish both of you the very best.

Disagree.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    edited August 2014

I'm having a grey goose

I'm having a bottle of NyQuil in the bathroom with my Enya ringtone playing repeatedly on my flip phone.
    Does your NyQuil drink like a cab?
    Found a sweet cab shirt that wears like a merlot

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam

imageu

A red wine that drinks like a stab.

I can imagine the flavors for Strawberry, Black Cherry and Blue Raspberry, but what the fuck do Red and Orange taste like?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    dnc said:

imageu

I can imagine the flavors for Strawberry, Black Cherry and Blue Raspberry, but what the fuck do Red and Orange taste like?
    Orange is a fruit, not just a color, so that shouldn't be hard to fathom.

Red, got me there. Though I do know what purple tastes like.

I know you are being ironic but orange is also a color.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DeepSeaZ said:

dnc said:

imageu

Hence "not JUST a color"
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

DeepSeaZ said:

dnc said:

imageu

Hence "not JUST a color"
    Oh he got you there, DNC.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

imageu

Fortified flavored wine that drinks like a malt liquor? Yes, please.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Boobs will relay the message after he makes Cockus some popcorn for their but to the butt until the wee hours of the morn session... While watching softball on the PAC 12 network.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

PurpleJ said:

imageu

Fortified flavored wine that drinks like a malt liquor? Yes, please.
    More like a fortified wine that might lead to a citrus party!

bumwine.com/cisco.html
    bumwine.com/compare.html

".....Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved too. Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it." But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later. And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum. "

"....A test subject reports, "Strawberry Cisco has a bouquet similar to that of Frankenberry cereal fermented in wine cooler with added sprinkle of brandy for presentation." The sticky, sickingly sweet taste with a hint of antifreeze really comes through in the repellant taste of Cisco. Avaliable in various flavors, 375 mL and 750mL sizes. Down a whole 750 mL and you had better be ready to clear your calendar as you suffer through Cisco's legendary 2 day hangover. "

Fortified wine superiority guy.