Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Derek lets me get away with anything

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Jumping ship early. Maybe the next recruiting class can beat UW

A kid who never played and who wasn't going to make the starting or even rotation WRs next year. It would be like losing haie from HH. Addition by subtraction.
    A Lanning 4 star

I'm sure the next one will be good though
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,109
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Darn we just lost the bisonduck of our team. Damn shame.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

A kid who never played and who wasn't going to make the starting or even rotation WRs next year. It would be like losing haie from HH. Addition by subtraction.
    A Lanning 4 star

Lanning made him a 4 star? Can you give me the name of the program that doesn't have portal transfers? If he wasn't going to play, who cares? Frees up a scholarship. Are you suggesting that Lanning sucks at recruiting? Because that would seem to come from the same fount of wisdom that said he didn't know how to coach. Coming from the team that signed 5 start recruit Sam Huard your response seem to be a little hypocritical.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Been banned over 20 times on this bored. None of you pussies want this smoke fam boss 💯💯💯

I’m glad he lets you with 29 Tim’s, pod.

• Options

SECDAWG said:

PurpleJ said:

Been banned over 20 times on this bored. None of you pussies want this smoke fam boss 💯💯💯

Feel yer pain, pod…

Shit, seems like the Duck Board is where’s its at. Just getting caught up with all the drama over here. Good deal. Not an echo chamber of Hardy Har Har fuckwads. Ol Bob is catching hell…

#whackthemoles @SFGbob. Don’t relent…ever. Til you try and log in and can’t.
    This is my board
    I believe it.

HH runs through @RaceBannon
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,055
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Close the gates.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A Lanning 4 star

Lanning made him a 4 star? Can you give me the name of the program that doesn't have portal transfers? If he wasn't going to play, who cares? Frees up a scholarship. Are you suggesting that Lanning sucks at recruiting? Because that would seem to come from the same fount of wisdom that said he didn't know how to coach. Coming from the team that signed 5 start recruit Sam Huard your response seem to be a little hypocritical.
    Check with your boyfriend 46

Laugh a little Bob. It's all over for you tomorrow
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A Lanning 4 star

“All day long, wearing a mask of false bravado.”

When RaceBiden is proven to have made another post of dipshittery, he’s just trying to make you laugh. Remember that.

Sad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A Lanning 4 star

When RaceBiden is proven to have made another post of dipshittery, he’s just trying to make you laugh. Remember that.

Sad.
    Oh look it's the pussy that was crowing about recruiting rankings before he disappeared after the loss

NOC about your opinion on anything
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A Lanning 4 star

Sad.
    Oh look it's the pussy that was crowing about recruiting rankings before he disappeared after the loss

Is it Race or is it Haie? I’ll never tell
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A Lanning 4 star

Sad.

Clearly you don’t as you FEVERISHLY type your Bidenesque response.

Sad.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A Lanning 4 star

Sad.

Is it Race or is it Haie? I’ll never tell
    RaceBiden needs to get that appointment with his gynecologist in before tomorrow night. Awfully dripping lately.

Sad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Another day another meltdown

• Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

PurpleJ said:

Feel yer pain, pod…

Shit, seems like the Duck Board is where’s its at. Just getting caught up with all the drama over here. Good deal. Not an echo chamber of Hardy Har Har fuckwads. Ol Bob is catching hell…

This is my board
    I believe it.

Everything runs through RaceBiden.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

PurpleJ said:

Feel yer pain, pod…

This is my board
    I believe it.

Since you're working for Biden I'll take that as a compliment
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    PurpleJ said:

Was @FunPolice ever banned?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

PurpleJ said:

Feel yer pain, pod…

This is my board
    I believe it.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,523
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Was @FunPolice ever banned?
    Not me. Just someone plagiarism my shit like @tacotrojan