Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SFBob 2.0

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Come on Bob, can't you take a joke?

Derek made that clear so what's your problem?

Did you think Derek was going to put PurpleMentallyDisturbed into a TO?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.................................gurgle, gurgle, gurgle. Yuk, yuk, yuk......................

He's a LEGEND here on HH and they don't get put into TO's or banned unless they make Derek mad.

RIP Damone?

So SFBob, just lay back and enjoy your DR Bobby Knight moment.

You asked for it, "buddy" so how about you just "grow a pair" and move along now that PurpleMentallyDisturbed has dropped his load, okay?

We're all friends here on DR just giving each other shit, right?

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Convenient that you dipped for a month and a half.

#ProfilesInCourage
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    You know me, I don't have a problem taking or giving shit, I just want to know the ground rules. If impersonating another poster and having them threatening to come to their "office and blow your smarmy head off with my 9mm" is an acceptable "joke" then fine. But just know that two can play that game.

Maybe it's just me but that seems worse than a lynching photo of a cattle rustler from 1880.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Come on Bob, can't you take a joke?

Derek made that clear so what's your problem?

Did you think Derek was going to put PurpleMentallyDisturbed into a TO?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.................................gurgle, gurgle, gurgle. Yuk, yuk, yuk......................

He's a LEGEND here on HH and they don't get put into TO's or banned unless they make Derek mad.

RIP Damone?

So SFBob, just lay back and enjoy your DR Bobby Knight moment.

You asked for it, "buddy" so how about you just "grow a pair" and move along now that PurpleMentallyDisturbed has dropped his load, okay?

We're all friends here on DR just giving each other shit, right?

*gurgle*

UW win confirmed
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

haie you've been running hiding like a bitch from answering questions about your uniform conspiracy theory for just as long. Heal yourself Kunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

haie you've been running hiding like a bitch from answering questions about your uniform conspiracy theory for just as long. Heal yourself Kunt.
    You're a stupid faggot who has had everything explained to him but isn't smart enough to grasp it.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    PurpleMentallyDisturbed went too far but like you say, Derek has now set the benchmark. Me, I'm over the BS that goes on here, that's why I took a break and only popped in to see what Duck fans were saying here. Of course you have to wade through the degenerates in order to do so. I just thought that this was worthy of comment because it was so outrageous. Honestly when I first read it I was WTF?

And then Derek confirmed it was a "joke" and I had a good belly laugh. Hardy, Har, Har.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

PurpleMentallyDisturbed went too far but like you say, Derek has now set the benchmark. Me, I'm over the BS that goes on here, that's why I took a break and only popped in to see what Duck fans were saying here. Of course you have to wade through the degenerates in order to do so. I just thought that this was worthy of comment because it was so outrageous. Honestly when I first read it I was WTF?

And then Derek confirmed it was a "joke" and I had a good belly laugh. Hardy, Har, Har.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

Bob, honest question. If you were in downtown SF and some meth freak came up to you and started uttering nonsense, would you even acknowledge them?

Pretend like you're in downtown SF.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

You're a stupid faggot who has had everything explained to him but isn't smart enough to grasp it.

Fuck off.
    Yeah you explained everything haie, just like you explained who the "conference people" were that forced Washington to play Oregon twice.

Tell us how wearing a uniforms prevents you from being embarrassed if you lose a game haie?

Cue the Kunt act.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Come on, it's was just one of those old recycled jokes that get told around here. What's the big deal?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Come on, it's was just one of those old recycled jokes that get told around here. What's the big deal?
    Listen I'm just glad Derek saw it and cleared it all up.

Maybe he will clear up the long assumed belief that Haie is also FireTheJanitor.

How about it Derek, can we put this one to rest too?

So we can all have a good belly laugh.

Like friends do....................
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

Bob, honest question. If you were in downtown SF and some meth freak came up to you and started uttering nonsense, would you even acknowledge them?

No of course not. Soon enough my time here will be over.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My God.

Losers.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

My God.

Losers.

Said the Kunt who came up with a uniform conspiracy theory, that he can't explain, and that he lies about and says everyone knows. all because Oregon kicked Washington's ass for 12 years in a row.

Definitely no loser behavior there. Are the "conference people" in the room with you now haie?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

My God.

Losers.

Said the Kunt who came up with a uniform conspiracy theory, that he can't explain, and that he lies about and says everyone knows. all because Oregon kicked Washington's ass for 12 years in a row.

Definitely no loser behavior there. Are the "conference people" in the room with you now haie?
    Perfectly describes what a loser you are. Embarrassing really.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

There's a very troubled poster here that I feel sorry for in a way.

But if he were to be hit by a C-TRAN bus stumbling out of Loowit Brewing Co. or DIAFF while passed out drunk tomorrow, I'd honestly be ho hum about it.

Hardy, Har, Har....................

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

But if he were to be hit by a C-TRAN bus stumbling out of Loowit Brewing Co. or DIAFF while passed out drunk tomorrow, I'd honestly be ho hum about it.

I wonder if i could craft a post from him where he talks about how he loves molesting children. Purely for laughs of course.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

I wonder if i could craft a post from him where he talks about how he loves molesting children. Purely for laughs of course.
    Come on Bob, you know children would be a bridge too far. Unless maybe they were children of Duck fans? Naw, that would never be as funny as gurgle, gurgle, gurgle about a 19 y/o.

Hardy, Har, Har..................
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

I'm sure you could. But getting laughs from it is the part where you usually struggle.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

#ProfilesInCourage

Come on Bob, you know children would be a bridge too far. Unless maybe they were children of Duck fans? Naw, that would never be as funny as gurgle, gurgle, gurgle about a 19 y/o.

Hardy, Har, Har..................