Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This UW team is Florida State 2014.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
They are going down and they are going down hard in this Championship game.

Anyone recall the highly ranked ASU 8-0 team that rolled into Autzen in 2007?

We have the same thing going on here with UW. They are frauds and they are about to be exposed.

Comments

• Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

We have the same thing going on here with UW. They are frauds and they are about to be exposed.

100%. Perfect analogy.

That Rose Bowl win over Squinston was fun as hell.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    flatus said:

SFGbob said:

100%. Perfect analogy.

That Rose Bowl win over Squinston was fun as hell.

Everyone knew there was something wrong with that FSU team but they kept "winning" so all was good but it was obvious the wheels were coming off. This Washington team is a mess and they aren't turning this shit around in a week against the team that made them a mess in the first place.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not even Chip's Oregon teams went undefeated in conference play in the Pac 12 era. None of the break your face rose bowl Stanford teams could.

Mariota couldn't.

Petersen, Cristobol, Whittingham (I'm told he is an ELITE coach) couldn't when the Pac was getting shit on for being the worst power 5 conference by far.

I guess this Washington team is just a fraud (x12).

Fuck off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Not even Chip's Oregon teams went undefeated in conference play in the Pac 12 era. None of the break your face rose bowl Stanford teams could.

Mariota couldn't.

Petersen, Cristobol, Whittingham (I'm told he is an ELITE coach) couldn't when the Pac was getting shit on for being the worst power 5 conference by far.

Fuck off.

Chip's undefeated team was before the "PAC 12 era" other than that you fucking nailed it dipshit. You're FSU 2014, you'll realize that in less than a week. Although I'm certain you'll have plenty of excuses of why you're the better team and how it's so unfair that the "conference people" made you play Oregon twice.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Mariota couldn't.

Fuck off.

Chip's undefeated team was before the "PAC 12 era" other than that you fucking nailed it dipshit. You're FSU 2014, you'll realize that in less than a week. Although I'm certain you'll have plenty of excuses of why you're the better team and how it's so unfair that the "conference people" made you play Oregon twice.
    dude STFU, we are playing for all the marbles next week. so let see who shows up to the game no excuses
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Mariota couldn't.

Fuck off.

dude STFU, we are playing for all the marbles next week. so let see who shows up to the game no excuses
    I didn't make any excuses when we lost the first one, I won't make any excuses if we lose this one. But we ain't losing.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Mariota couldn't.

Fuck off.

It was just as hard in 2010 as it was this year.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Pumping gas till you’re not.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Mariota couldn't.

Fuck off.

That's what I said: in the Pac 12 era he couldn't do it.

Washington did it in a year when the conference is arguably the strongest it has ever been. Stanford sucks now but that's about it. Utah was a 2 time defending champ. Arizona is good.

I haven't made any excuses about this Washington team. Esteen + Jackson and Dom Hampton are a glaring, exploitable weakness that WSU/SC/Stanford took advantage of and no doubt Oregon will as well.

But you're a casual dip shit who's melting down by the day so I'll leave it at that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Mariota couldn't.

Fuck off.

Washington did it in a year when the conference is arguably the strongest it has ever been. Stanford sucks now but that's about it. Utah was a 2 time defending champ. Arizona is good.

I haven't made any excuses about this Washington team. Esteen + Jackson and Dom Hampton are a glaring, exploitable weakness that WSU/SC/Stanford took advantage of and no doubt Oregon will as well.

But you're a casual dip shit who's melting down by the day so I'll leave it at that.
    Cal is bad, USC is bad, ASU is bad, WSU is bad, Stanford is bad, Colorado is bad. UCLA, Utah and Oregon State are mediocre. Arizona is good but below Oregon and UW. The only two teams in the conference that are any good are Oregon and UW. We really don't know how good either of us really are. UW beats Oregon this Friday, I'll crown UW as a very good team.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Mariota couldn't.

Fuck off.

Yeah other than crying about how the "conference people" are making you play Oregon twice you haven't made any excuses. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Double response.

Didn't read 💤
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Double response.

Didn't read 💤

Whenever haie sticks his head up his ass and then doesn't want to respond to the shit he gets, this is his standard Kunt act. It's the message board equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling " I can't hear you"
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This team is like 2000 Washington and in some ways the ride has been very similar to 2022 TCU

The ACC in 2014 was incredibly weak ...

I do enjoy Quooks talking about how shitty 2023 Washington is when 2023 Washington beat the Quooks earlier in the year
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

This team is like 2000 Washington and in some ways the ride has been very similar to 2022 TCU

I do enjoy Quooks talking about how shitty 2023 Washington is when 2023 Washington beat the Quooks earlier in the year

We don't know if 2023 Washington is good or shitty. If they beat Oregon again, they're good. If they lose, you're entire years was a fraud.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

We don't know if 2023 Washington is good or shitty. If they beat Oregon again, they're good. If they lose, you're entire years was a fraud.
    Yeah it was a fraud to beat Oregon + Arizona plus the rest of the conference besides UCLA and Colorado who sucked anyways.

And be the first Pac 12 team to be undefeated.

Completely fraudulent.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Yeah it was a fraud to beat Oregon + Arizona plus the rest of the conference besides UCLA and Colorado who sucked anyways.

Completely fraudulent.
    You beat Oregon, and Oregon also beat you. You've looked like shit since that game. Your QB is having a mental breakdown simply with the thought of having to play Oregon again.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Completely fraudulent.
    You beat Oregon, and Oregon also beat you. You've looked like shit since that game. Your QB is having a mental breakdown simply with the thought of having to play Oregon again.
    Oregon beat us?

Devs?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Completely fraudulent.
    Oregon beat us?

Devs?
    You can "win" a game and take such a fucking beating, you also lose that game. That's exactly what happened to you. The loss we had to UW made us better. We're more focused. Defense has been playing better offense has been playing better since that game. You on the other hand look like dog shit. Your best games are all behind you. Now you struggle with shitty WSU and ASU teams.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Tequilla said:

Completely fraudulent.
    Oregon beat us?

Devs?
    You can "win" a game and take such a fucking beating, you also lose that game. That's exactly what happened to you. The loss we had to UW made us better. We're more focused. Defense has been playing better offense has been playing better since that game. You on the other hand look like dog shit. Your best games are all behind you. Now you struggle with shitty WSU and ASU teams.
    lol OK!