Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PODS

SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
I’m just getting to you guysms and y’all may have already discussed this to ad nauseam…but I checked in on the game at the last minute and I was seeing Penis with 20 seconds throwing the ball, once almost intercepted and the very next play another pass play that failed with Penis getting sacked and I was looking, “Is this OT? WTF am I missing here?? WA just needs to down or run the ball and keep tween the hashes and kick the FG FTW”!! “And they trying to give this shit away!”…

WTF was going on there with the OC? 20 seconds and trying to pass?? I thought NO WAY this ain’t OT.

It wasn’t. They finally kicked after all that shit stuff and WON the game.

Why the Hell was WA trying to pass the ball well within FG range?

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    Your guess is as good as mine, Pod. My guess is trying to pad Penix’s stats and gave him throw the game winner. Fucking stupid.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    In the post game press conference someone asked deboer about that. He said something like "I'm a guy that likes to go for the touchdown"
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

Your guess is as good as mine, Pod. My guess is trying to pad Penix’s stats and gave him throw the game winner. Fucking stupid.

Worse than stupid. Ignorant.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

We don't call the plays pod. We? Are as dumbfounded as you.

Still, 12-0 is 12-0. Got it done.

What the fuck was with Alabama playing footsie with Auburn? Not trying to throw stones from a glass house but what was that?
    edited November 2023

SECDAWG said:

We don't call the plays pod. We? Are as dumbfounded as you.

Still, 12-0 is 12-0. Got it done.

What the fuck was with Alabama playing footsie with Auburn? Not trying to throw stones from a glass house but what was that?
    I know y’all don’t call plays but WTF? FG range and trying to drop back and throw with 20 seconds? Beyond fucking stoopid. Beyond. Did I say beyond? Fucking just give it away. Just roll dice in a vacuum. Just play a hand full of nothing and bluff. ..just take your winning ticket of the lotto and bet it on anything you can name. No, you Fukn have and KEEP it. Da fuq. I was bewildered. But anyway, WA got away with it. Luckily as hell.

Anyway, rivalry game at JH far as Bama. Is what it is. Throw the records out. Pure hate.
    edited November 2023
    STILL can’t believe what I saw and was not OT..nope, regulation. We? Going to be on the fucking 20 yard line of WSU, second down with 20 seconds left and PASS play….!!

Well, almost intercepted. Tell ya what we will do, we got damn lucky trying that dumb AF shit. Reeeeal lucky. Our next play will be a run and ball protection, absolutely…umm, nope, We? Are going to drop back again and PASS!!

Sacked. Ball almost came loose. Well, shit, let’s kick it FTW. We? Made it.

Puh. FFS. Try that shit against GA or Bama. = a fat, fucking big ass L.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    DeBoer has a big dick

19 in a row

DeBoer has a big dick

19 in a row

Awesome.
    Going for it on 4th and 1 at the 25 is big dick. This mother fucker doesn’t care

Going for it on 4th and 1 at the 25 is big dick. This mother fucker doesn’t care

Wasn’t 4th and nothing. ..

But whatever. “BIG DICK” worse than dumbassery move.

Hey, but it worked out, ehh??

Ehh?
    SECDAWG said:

Ehh?
    We won, right?

SECDAWG said:

Ehh?
    We won, right?
    SMH. Yeah
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    All I can figure is that we are wearing out the other teams that we play with our occasional big plays sprinkled in with baffling play calling, remarkably bad timing penalties and a defense that can’t stop the other team until when the other team is in a position to march for the winning score the defense makes a play and the other team folds

Rinse and repeat, week after week, damndest thing I’ve ever seen

I will say that I’m convinced penix has been playing through a significant injury and is having a hard time making what were previously easy pass plays and appears to be struggling with the emotion of that… obviously I’m just guessing but that is the way it looks
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

All I can figure is that we are wearing out the other teams that we play with our occasional big plays sprinkled in with baffling play calling, remarkably bad timing penalties and a defense that can’t stop the other team until when the other team is in a position to march for the winning score the defense makes a play and the other team folds

Rinse and repeat, week after week, damndest thing I’ve ever seen

These kids are no punks, they are a tough group of kids. Been a long time since I seen a UW team that has this kid of mental fortitude.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,498 Standard Supporter
    Going for the TD was fine, Penix made bad decisions. Still should have just DJ'd up the middle tho.
    dtd said:

Going for the TD was fine dumb, Penix made bad decisions. Still should have just DJ'd up the middle, ran and burnt clock with ball protection to 3 seconds and kicked the FG from the 20 yard line FTW instead of Chancing fate…Tho

Crisped