Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Things got a little Spicy last night

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,951
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    godawgst said:

They have consistently made it clear that they don't care about the opinions of their own community and will continue to be condescending toward anyone who doesn't agree with them. It baffles me how that site still has subscribers and active posters.

Last week someone did a power rankings over there post Utah and had Oregon over UW. Fetters proceeded to tell me he can't believe how fans can bag on their team when they are 10-0

Fetters was asked by him neutral field who wins no response

He was Asked again. His reply was he didn't have time to answer (took him longer to type that, than just pick a team), didn't want to and had work to do on OSU coming up.

10 minutes later the poster was put in time out for a day.

I am also amazed how derogatory they are to people who have any view different than lollipops and sunshine narrative they shovel down their subscribers throat.

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    godawgst said:

They have consistently made it clear that they don't care about the opinions of their own community and will continue to be condescending toward anyone who doesn't agree with them. It baffles me how that site still has subscribers and active posters.

Last week someone did a power rankings over there post Utah and had Oregon over UW. Fetters proceeded to tell me he can't believe how fans can bag on their team when they are 10-0

He was Asked again. His reply was he didn't have time to answer (took him longer to type that, than just pick a team), didn't want to and had work to do on OSU coming up.

I am also amazed how derogatory they are to people who have any view different than lollipops and sunshine narrative they shovel down their subscribers throat.

That’s absolutely ridiculous. I can’t imagine treating paying customers like that. Or paying someone to treat you like that( besides the government).
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    LawDawg1 said:

If you really are lawyer, I'm sure you're familiar with the term clubhouse lawyer. That's what you're doing out here. We know what we're doing in running the business. Stick to football, basketball, and recruiting. When it comes to our business, feel free to send us a note instead of what you're doing on the site. It's getting old and not just with me.
    lol

Has Kim or Fetters EVER said anything nice to anyone? Like, even when they post a link to an article about a player leaving, they paraphrase it with "Hope nobody is surprised by this" as if they need to preemptively make sure anyone who wasn't in the loop feel like an idiot.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

That’s absolutely ridiculous. I can’t imagine treating paying customers like that. Or paying someone to treat you like that( besides the government).

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

godawgst said:

I lol’d