Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Story on Petersen, courtesy of Fox Sports

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Perhaps the best line of the story is just more reinforcement: "We’ll find out soon enough whether the Huskies have the pieces to finally contend with Oregon. At the very least, their coach will have them properly prepared."

Another gem: "Former Washington coach Steve Sarkisian, now at USC, did a nice job lifting the program from the depths of Tyrone Willingham’s winless 2008 season and pulled off the occasional upset of USC or Stanford, but he never could get the Huskies back into the conference’s upper tier.

"Petersen is plenty qualified to finish the job."

Link: foxsports.com/college-football/story/2014/07/24/pac-12-media-days-washington-huskies-chris-petersen-oregon-ducks.html

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

That's not my leg your kneecap?.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He's never done it at his level. It will be interesting to find out if he can. Stay tuned, it's going to get crazy.

It cracks me up when Petersen gets irritated at a question and then pauses and smiles and answers the question.

Thanks for paying the bills!

His post-practice Fetters/Grinolds interviews will include a lot of pausing and smiling
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    But if he doesn't pause and smile...that will be interesting also.

He's never done it at his level. It will be interesting to find out if he can. Stay tuned, it's going to get crazy.

It cracks me up when Petersen gets irritated at a question and then pauses and smiles and answers the question.

His post-practice Fetters/Grinolds interviews will include a lot of pausing and smiling
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    section8 said:

Hopefully they'll lose their credentials and it won't be an issue.
    I'd prefer they keep the useless creds... and watch the rats flee the ship due to the LP3 myopic agenda.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

section8 said:

Hopefully they'll lose their credentials and it won't be an issue.
    I'd prefer they keep the useless creds... and watch the rats flee the ship due to the LP3 myopic agenda.
    Much as we talk shit on the guy and his third gay son, it never gets old