Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Your reaction to the pick 6 fumble

2»

Comments

• Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,012
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2023
    I was over it as soon as we got the Safety because was confident we'd score after the free kick.

Was nice int and run back, with just a mistake at the end that didn't really cost us.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Posted this on another thread - this was the first thing I thought of when the announcers said that they have never seen anything like that before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QABICbn6T0w
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,262
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I was celebrating so hard, I didn’t even see him cross the goal line

I had a divorce worthy, profanity laced tirade. Fortunately my wife was at a play date with our 6 year old.
    She knows when to schedule those.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,262
    Founders Club

I was on my way home from North Bend thanks to yet another perfectly timed futbol match, stopped at the Ram in Sammamish figuring they'd definitely have the game on. First plays I see are the TD catch and 2-point conversion abortion. Right after that was the pick dicks.

Whole place was a loud UW crowd, so everyone was cheering and going nuts. Myself and an emo girl who clearly knows nothing about football and didn't give a shit were literally the only two people in the place that were calling him an idiot and understanding what was actually happening. It took me loudly saying, "He dropped the ball on the two, and it's Utah's ball!" five or six times before the celebration finally stopped and the proper mood set in.

So the drunk crowd was just like his teammates who watched him do it and saw the ball at the 2 but celebrated like retards anyway?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,318
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

I was on my way home from North Bend thanks to yet another perfectly timed futbol match, stopped at the Ram in Sammamish figuring they'd definitely have the game on. First plays I see are the TD catch and 2-point conversion abortion. Right after that was the pick dicks.

Whole place was a loud UW crowd, so everyone was cheering and going nuts. Myself and an emo girl who clearly knows nothing about football and didn't give a shit were literally the only two people in the place that were calling him an idiot and understanding what was actually happening. It took me loudly saying, "He dropped the ball on the two, and it's Utah's ball!" five or six times before the celebration finally stopped and the proper mood set in.

So the drunk crowd was just like his teammates who watched him do it and saw the ball at the 2 but celebrated like retards anyway?
    That is correct.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Jabar saw it and had a decent line on it but a Utah guy was closer

Hey it’s one thing for the kid to lose track of the goal line and let go of the ball, it’s even more amazing that two of his teammates ran right by the ball without realizing what had happened

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,915
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    phineas said:

FireCohen said:
    oh hes got a nose ring. that explains everything
    I've never seen a man with that style of nose ring