Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Abortion rights wins again

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

Those that still don't get it will continue to wonder at the loss of power.

Reps got creamed last night in what should have been a slaughter of the rats. Not one thing going for the rats, not one, other than the abortion draw.

As the 2024 election cycle draws near, you will see the rats relying on this one issue, over and over and over again. Right now as we speak, they are writing ballot measures in the other 49 states and will be trying to get them on all state side ballots.

That one ruling by the SC has profoundly affected our entire country.

Weird. Election results suggest there isn’t anything going for the other guys either.
    Must be foreign policy or the economy that democrats have going for them. If I missed something else let me know.
    I have bad news for you in terms of the number of people whose vote is predicated on foreign policy.
    Joe bumbles us into a shooting war where are guys are getting killed that changes in a heartbeat. Right now we're getting hit nearly everyday by Iran and their proxies. The only reason that's not now a huge story is because they haven't killed anyone yet.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,083
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

Reps got creamed last night in what should have been a slaughter of the rats. Not one thing going for the rats, not one, other than the abortion draw.

As the 2024 election cycle draws near, you will see the rats relying on this one issue, over and over and over again. Right now as we speak, they are writing ballot measures in the other 49 states and will be trying to get them on all state side ballots.

Weird. Election results suggest there isn’t anything going for the other guys either.
    Must be foreign policy or the economy that democrats have going for them. If I missed something else let me know.
    I have bad news for you in terms of the number of people whose vote is predicated on foreign policy.
    Joe bumbles us into a shooting war where are guys are getting killed that changes in a heartbeat. Right now we're getting hit nearly everyday by Iran and their proxies. The only reason that's not now a huge story is because they haven't killed anyone yet.
    That's been reported....
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,212
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

That's been reported....
    Yep. Rumors of some special forces deaths, which don't have to be reported.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

That's been reported....
    Or CIA contractors. Of course Biden's response to these attacks have been completely fucking feckless, because that's who he is.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,135
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

That's been reported....
    Or CIA contractors. Of course Biden's response to these attacks have been completely fucking feckless, because that's who he is.
    Barry's handlers of the dementia patient are actually playing for the away team. The dementia patient while still semi-lucid didn't want to off OBL.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,454
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

Reps got creamed last night in what should have been a slaughter of the rats. Not one thing going for rats, not one, other than the abortion draw.

I underestimated this effect last year. I assumed that people would rather not be serfs as a top priority. You were first and right.
    Its actually weird. Statistics vary wildly. The one that trumps everything is abortion. Having spent some time working with political stats while a lobbyist, the benchmark prior to calling on politicians was their level of support for abortion. The majority of Americans have no idea so I totally understand your underestimation.

Another stat that everyone needs to pay attention to is the support for Israel. Many democrats have zero support once it comes to Jews protecting themselves. That stat was something we relied upon. They supported Jews as long as they were out of sight out of mind. Right now that is working against biden. It makes things interesting.