Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"The Season is Over" - Reaction to UW-USC

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

For a minute I that was a patchwork of my personal commentary from horrible seasons gone by …just with different names like Grinch instead of Holt etc.

At least their fans were cool… only received flack from one asshole who told me Alabama was going to destroy us … I laughed and then was a bit confused why he didn’t say Michigan, Georgia, Ohio State etc. …

Whatever … I’m 52 so I know this precious and rare.

I can also feel the podcast host’s frustration in my stomach, I’ve probably felt that gnawing frustration/despair many more tim’s than he has.

We have a long ways to go yet …

Go DAWGS!!!

500 miles, dawg?
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    USC tears are fap material.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    They act like UW isn't normally capable of putting up 40-50+. FTG
  • TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 545
    1. First of all. I like the name. Mine is still superior.
    2. Sounds just like us. But I'm glad we have this community so we aren't just one retárd in the wind we are a pack of retárds.
    3. Send him an invite so we can also have a Trooj refuge. Now that we will be in the B1G together makes it more fun and easier to talk shit to them.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,710 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Sounds like USC does not respect us
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club

haie said:

Sounds like USC does not respect us
    @creepycoug
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    Pweston did it better.