Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs. USC Game Thread - 2023

1353637383941»

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Oregon beats USC by 4 TD's next week. Book it.

agree. dont even think lanning can find a way to fuck it up. kind of wouldn't surprise me to see williams come out with 'im shutting it down for the year' type shit, i think usc is a mismanaged dumpster fire, same as theyve been since it started going downhill for pete.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023

I’ve really come to enjoy Whitlock the last couple years, but this is a freezing cold take. Williams is a fag and a bitch, but he’s ridiculously talented. The Mahomes comparisons, as annoying as they get, are pretty fucking accurate. The dude is an insane playmaker.
    I agree on the Whitlock take but will I will disagree on the comparisons. Mahomes is 6'3ish and very well put together and Williams is a fringe 6'1 and is pretty slender. Mahomes sat a year and has Andy Reid. Williams won't have anything close to that and isn't good enough to overcome that. Him being the #1 pick is more of a reflection of how bad the modern QB entering the league is compared to 10 years ago. This air raid system is garbage that won't translate.
    The fuck are you talking about? Caleb Williams is like 6’5”.

Edit: Never mind. Apparently I’m retarded. I didn’t realize he’s that short
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029

I’ve really come to enjoy Whitlock the last couple years, but this is a freezing cold take. Williams is a fag and a bitch, but he’s ridiculously talented. The Mahomes comparisons, as annoying as they get, are pretty fucking accurate. The dude is an insane playmaker.
    I agree on the Whitlock take but will I will disagree on the comparisons. Mahomes is 6'3ish and very well put together and Williams is a fringe 6'1 and is pretty slender. Mahomes sat a year and has Andy Reid. Williams won't have anything close to that and isn't good enough to overcome that. Him being the #1 pick is more of a reflection of how bad the modern QB entering the league is compared to 10 years ago. This air raid system is garbage that won't translate.
    Caleb Williams

Article
    Talk
    Read
    Edit
    View history

Tools
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This article is about the American football player. For other people named Caleb Williams, see Caleb Williams (disambiguation).
    Caleb Williams

Williams with Oklahoma in 2021
    USC Trojans – No. 13
    Position Quarterback
    Class Junior
    Personal information
    Born: November 18, 2001 (age 21)
    Washington, D.C., U.S.
    Height 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)

hes 1.85 meters, bro.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Am I being whooshed here? He’s 6’1” on a good day
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club
    I don’t know why I thought he was 6’5”. He’s more Russel Wilson than Mahomes
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon beats USC by 4 TD's next week. Book it.

They might have close to that covered by halftime.

Duck Defense is miles better than ours.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,093
    Standard Supporter

Some men are longer than others.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

hes 1.85 meters, bro.
    👌
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

@EsophagealFeces what happens tonight if they end in a tie?

dannarc said:

I can't watch this shit @EsophagealFeces anus must be having a seizure by now

I was just laughing at how fucking bad the defenses were most of the night. I was keeping my gloating to a minimum because I had a sinking feeling our defense would fuck it up for us. When we kicked the FG, I thought we were fucked, but Caleb Williams schoolyard retard ball caught up to him.
    This. For sure.

Even worse for us. Fucking UW defense was always in position to make big plays behind the line of scrimmage but wiffed Everytime until that last drive after the FG. Once was enough for the win but not going forward. Fire all defensive coaches!
    noticed this almost every game this year. they are almost always in position and just get shook
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2023

I don’t know why I thought he was 6’5”. He’s more Russel Wilson than Mahomes

Lol, even Mahomes is nowhere near 6'5"
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,122
    Founders Club

We will win but the national media will treat it as an Oregon win

Bump
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,951
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

My two year old is wearing a SC shirt and shit her pants. I’m taking it as a good sign. Also, my fucking internet is down, so I won’t be able to watch the game. Maybe it’s a bad sign and REAL God is just sparing me from the misery.

Either way, it will be interesting.

Feces, you worthless cunt! Pay your internet bill!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2023
    So did someone return from injury on the OL this past week? They didn’t look like complete shit