Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Texas football's purge continues in advance of early UCLA showdown

2»

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Texas while turning mediocrity into an art form is still the most valuable program in college football. That offer they put out to Saban takes a Texas sized shit all over anything Oregon and USC has done and frankly makes the SEC look small too.

I don't know if Strong's the right guy (probably not) but if he is then you better have that shitty Alamo bowl on DVR.

It hasn't done anything but make them look like foolish turds.
    Money talks and Saban's track record speaks for itself. Best coach in college football. The fact that they are willing to pay him a high NFL salary tells me everything I need to know about Texas and their desire to win. Like I said before, they should offer the same deal to Chip Kelly when he's done winning a Super Bowl and popping off.
    Fuck that shit. If Chip Kelly ever becomes available to college football again, you know where he'll be going.
    Quook.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,587 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Texas while turning mediocrity into an art form is still the most valuable program in college football. That offer they put out to Saban takes a Texas sized shit all over anything Oregon and USC has done and frankly makes the SEC look small too.

I don't know if Strong's the right guy (probably not) but if he is then you better have that shitty Alamo bowl on DVR.

Money talks and Saban's track record speaks for itself. Best coach in college football. The fact that they are willing to pay him a high NFL salary tells me everything I need to know about Texas and their desire to win. Like I said before, they should offer the same deal to Chip Kelly when he's done winning a Super Bowl and popping off.
    Fuck that shit. If Chip Kelly ever becomes available to college football again, you know where he'll be going.
    Florida. Muschamp's days are numbered.
    Ooohhh. Good call.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    A winning coach like Chip belongs in the SEC.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Ooohhh. Good call.
    The only problem with my theory is that I think Chip will last a lot longer in Philly than Muschamp will in Gainesville.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,587 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Ooohhh. Good call.
    The only problem with my theory is that I think Chip will last a lot longer in Philly than Muschamp will in Gainesville.
    Florida's returning depth could lead to 9 wins this year, which would buy Muschamp another season. Meanwhile, Chip might be burned out and longing for the college game (a la Spurrier) within 2 years time.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club

It'll be nice to see Texas get an early season ramrodding from the PAC 12. Hope UCLA pours some heavy salt in the gash that Oregon left in them. Texass is one of those programs, like USC, that you just like to see lose, and lose big. They think they're big but they aren't nothing but shit.

Texas' avarice in 2010 set off the dominos that created the shitshow that we know today (WV in Big "12," Rutgers and MD in the Big "10" etc.). Karma.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

It'll be nice to see Texas get an early season ramrodding from the PAC 12. Hope UCLA pours some heavy salt in the gash that Oregon left in them. Texass is one of those programs, like USC whOregon, that you just like to see lose, and lose big. They think they're big but they aren't nothing but shit.

FTFY

Nothing else matters
    Flagged for omitting the (lol!) after "whOregon"