Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12 Power Rankings Week 9

124»

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597
    TheHB said:

I wouldn't want to play ASU in the desert this November

From 7 points off 4 turnovers to 38 points on WSU is quite a bounce

I think their D is legit if not quite as great as UW made it look.

Trap game for the ducks

I agree. Believe it or not, that game scares me most. I think OSU will be the same for you guys. OSU can run the ball on you, and by doing that, they can shorten the game big time. Which can cause a big problem if UW has a couple three and outs.
    Exactly like last year when UW beat a worse Beav by a field goal. At home.
    I think beav is clearly worse this year. They slightly upgraded on offense. Defense has been a huge step back, though.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

TheHB said:

Trap game for the ducks

I agree. Believe it or not, that game scares me most. I think OSU will be the same for you guys. OSU can run the ball on you, and by doing that, they can shorten the game big time. Which can cause a big problem if UW has a couple three and outs.
    I think beav is clearly worse this year. They slightly upgraded on offense. Defense has been a huge step back, though.
    I’m gonna disagree. I think the defense is comparable and the offense is clearly better this year. Overall, it’s probably splitting hairs, but the point being that UW won by 3 at home, so thinking a Husky cakewalk at Reser is gonna happen this year is a head scratcher.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,597
    TheHB said:

ntxduck said:

TheHB said:

Trap game for the ducks

I’m gonna disagree. I think the defense is comparable and the offense is clearly better this year. Overall, it’s probably splitting hairs, but the point being that UW won by 3 at home, so thinking a Husky cakewalk at Reser is gonna happen this year is a head scratcher.
    Agreed on the 2nd point. OSU has had that game circled all off-season. Easily the hardest game left for UW in the regular season
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,817 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

flatus said:

Trap game for the ducks

We've? had our share of ASU problems, esp in Tempe. I'm not looking forward to that game. I think a lot of us? have circled it as the most dangerous left on the schedule.

I was really confident playing Utah. I am really confident against ASU. Oregon St worries me the most.
    NOC

Nope.

Fuck off.
    I’m with @haie on this one. You had one job.
    Exactly. Report on injuries. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
    Im ok with wood worthy pics.