Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wellness check on ASA

2»

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2023
    Any word on Asa or Cam Fab? I do not like Powell at safety
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,839 Founders Club
    I think I heard possibly, might be ready for this week. Translation: Done for the season.

I think I heard possibly, might be ready for this week. Translation: Done for the season.

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing (in my head) neither will play against cuog, but maybe championship game.
    TheHB said:

I'm hearing (in my head) neither will play against cuog, but maybe championship game.

That’s great because we all see how well it goes without practice reps. See the artist formally known as Jalen McMillen
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter
    Would asa be trying to redshirt? If so he ain't playing vs the coug. It shows only 4 games logged. Post season doesn't count. I wonder if they are waiting for the pac 12 ccg.

TheHB said:

That’s great because we all see how well it goes without practice reps. See the artist formally known as Jalen McMillen
    Well, Jalen should just be shelved. Period. See ya next year, J-Mac.

He clearly has no confidence in his leg, so why even bother?
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

It hasn’t been his leg I’m concerned about, it’s his hands and being a few seconds slow. This will lead to interceptions

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

It hasn’t been his leg I’m concerned about, it’s his hands and being a few seconds slow. This will lead to interceptions
    It all starts with his head.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,884 Swaye's Wigwam

Asa is ass

Is the D actually better with him though…? Only because the alternatives are even more ass.
    Having Turner play allows all the other DBs to play their best positions. Having Jabbar at Husky and Powell at safety wasn’t UWs best look.
    Yeah, that’s what I said just different.