Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Double Amputee video

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
Not for the feint of heart.

The greatest of thoughts and prayers.

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112

Imagine coaching that AND attempting to look yourself in the mirror

Yeah, I know DeBoer is too big for it but I wish some of our players would take the low road and call out this bullshit
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

The announcers were puzzled because it did in fact help Washington. They needed a minute to rest

Oregon got too cute - fake it on a time out so there is no runoff and they save the time out

Lannbo

It was like when Miami faked injuries in 2000, which just helped us run out the clock
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

From the Oregon 247 bored

"It looks bad for Fergy; non-contact slip an awkward fall catching that pass in the middle of the field. Really worry that one looks very serious, hope I’m wrong"

His? eyes are not as good as mine.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

Faking injuries as part of the game plan is an elite level of soccer.

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,276 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

As ridiculous as this shit is getting #5 on defense faked injuries too. Late in the first he bought the D a bunch of breath and time to regroup when they were reeling then was back perfectly fine. He got demolished on a screen by Fautanu and laid down forever again then was back fine again. RB #20 also seemed to need life support when he got blown up by Powell then seemed fine later. I'm wondering if they're coached after big hits to make a big deal of it to try and draw a targeting review.

I think you’re reaching on the others. The running back got knocked the fuck out and was a textbook case of he had the wind knocked out of him. Dude got absolutely crushed in the ribs (great hit). #5 got rolled up on against Stanford and went down a few times in that game too.
    I could be reaching on #20. #5 in the first half was a joke. Second half he got pulverized. He was right in front of our seats looking 110% and being a jack off shortly after. He was probably faking against Stanford too.