Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It’s a shame

FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
Founders Club
That Lanning is learning on the job and @46XiJCAB is going to have to spend the next 12 months stepping all over his shrimp dick to pretend like he’s not

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

That Lanning is learning on the job and @46XiJCAB is going to have to spend the next 12 months stepping all over his shrimp dick to pretend like he’s not

It’s a shame you fuck your cousin to keep it all in the family.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I own you 🥹 look how poorly you’re handling this. It’s early though, I can’t wait to see the spin your dumbass comes up with over the next few weeks. Get fucked Fats, just like your wife does when she “works out at Planet Fitness”
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

I own you 🥹 look how poorly you’re handling this. It’s early though, I can’t wait to see the spin your dumbass comes up with over the next few weeks. Get fucked Fats, just like your wife does when she “works out at Planet Fitness”
    Does your cousin ask you if she’s better than your sister?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You will feel way better once you and your father @trublue take this massive disappointment out on a lifeless corpse
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You will feel way better once you and your father @trublue take this massive disappointment out on a lifeless corpse
    I’m sorry I neglected to mention your mom.

All In The Family.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

All In The Family.
    You’re in such a dark place right now. The only thing that matters to you just failed you. I’ll let you have the night but will keep checking back to see how things are going in your pathetic corner of the world. Good luck with ‘crooting! Loser.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

All In The Family.
    You’re in such a dark place right now. The only thing that matters to you just failed you. I’ll let you have the night but will keep checking back to see how things are going in your pathetic corner of the world. Good luck with ‘crooting! Loser.
    Bye @haie you fucking loser.

Nice thread!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

All In The Family.

Nice thread!
    You can pretend like you have something better to do but the facts that your wife is getting pounded by another man and you’ve posted 20k times here would prove otherwise. There is only one loser here. It is you and we appreciate that you come here because fuck it is funny how stupid you are.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

All In The Family.

Nice thread!
    You can pretend like you have something better to do but the facts that your wife is getting pounded by another man and you’ve posted 20k times here would prove otherwise. There is only one loser here. It is you and we appreciate that you come here because fuck it is funny how stupid you are.
    I thought you left @haie?

Your wife said to tell your sister hi!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

All In The Family.

Nice thread!
    I thought you left @haie?

Your wife said to tell your sister hi!
    That was your wife. She left you. For living on a website 24/7/365. ‘sco!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    McMenemin'a soapy IPA's are hitting hard tonight.
  • Options
    The schizophrenic is in full bloom.

Go celebrate your victory with your friends.

Oh wait!
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    I'll take learning on the job with Dan any day... dude can recruit like a beast and he will figure the rest out... truthfully the only bad call was the half time, take the 3(and he even agreed later) the other one pinned you deep and we scored a quick td right after and the last 4th and 3 gave us 2 chances to beat you, make the play, keep you out of the endzone plus time on the clock for us vs make them go long and have no time left if they convert...
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    From a purely statistical standpoint, there is almost zero change in win probability regarding the end of half 4th down call to go for it. Lanning is aggressive so I don’t hate it all that much.

The other two 4th down calls in the second half were absolutely the right thing to do. Just poor play call/execution.

People who don’t understand basic statistics(I believe that’s an offered course at UW) are the ones hand-wringing over those decisions.

What I’ll question is not getting the ball into Irving’s hands on any of those 4th down plays. That’s the only thing that bothers me.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Lanning made the right call

Pete Carroll went for it at midfield against Texas

Yards to go are meaningless against a hot quarterback

UW won a classic. It happens

Pete Carroll went for it on 4th and a short yard, if memory serves me. Vastly different scenarios.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    As noted they weren’t terrible decisions in a vacuum it’s been the lack of execution on these calls that’s winding me up.

There are coaches where you know it’s going to work and ones where you know they aren’t getting it.

0 for St8ley in the last two losses.

I note NTX well executed poast regarding Nix. But play to the player.

It’s hard.

Another UW UO game for the conference would be mental if we can get there. You won’t find a closer match up.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lanning made the right call

Pete Carroll went for it at midfield against Texas

Yards to go are meaningless against a hot quarterback

UW won a classic. It happens

Pete Carroll went for it on 4th and a short yard, if memory serves me. Vastly different scenarios.
    He also didn't make it
  • Options
    Founders Club

As noted they weren’t terrible decisions in a vacuum it’s been the lack of execution on these calls that’s winding me up.

There are coaches where you know it’s going to work and ones where you know they aren’t getting it.

0 for St8ley in the last two losses.

I note NTX well executed poast regarding Nix. But play to the player.

It’s hard.

Another UW UO game for the conference would be mental if we can get there. You won’t find a closer match up.

Mike gets it?

If you are 0 for everything when following the book, the book can still be right and you can still be learning on the job.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    thechatch said:

The other two 4th down calls in the second half were absolutely the right thing to do.

You're saying leaving 3 pts. on the table before half in a game you lost by 3 points was absolutely the right call? As in, not even open to debate?

Interesting take.