Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12 Power Rankings Pre-Oregon Week

WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,256 Swaye's Wigwam
1. Oregon - We find out a lot more Saturday. The fact their defense and run game looks better than UW's so far makes me give them a slight edge. They also appear healthy outside of a backup RB.
2. Washington - The injuries have me worried. McMillan and Odunze could play but still be banged up. Deboer has been great in circled on the calendar games so far which helps give me confidence.
3. USC - This team is super flawed and could be as low as like 8. Every team after this though has a loss though and Williams is gonna be hard for even Oregon and UW to beat. Sometimes teams can also be better but just play a lot of close games.
4. UCLA - Their defense is probably right there with Utah and a game changer. Their offense isn't super impressive but is good enough to beat anyone in the conference, especially if Moore keeps progressing.
5. Washington State - Cam Ward may have been exposed against UCLA. Feel like they'll win their home games and lose their road games against good teams.
6. Oregon State - Similar to WSU. DJU also could be pretty good against not very good teams.
7. Utah - They desperately need Rising back but who know how and when that happens. Feels like they could upset one of the top three teams though, especially if he is back.
8. Arizona - They might actually be pretty good. Fifita might be better or at least more reliable than the rapist. At the least they're a tough out for everyone in the conference.
9. Cal - Weird team. Very not Wilcox. The offense is way better than it has been recently but the defense is way worse.
10. Colorado - Their offense is good enough they can beat the worst teams in the conference and maybe give the better teams a game if they're having a good day and their opponent isn't.
11. Arizona State - Bad for them they don't play Stanford. Good chance they don't win again the rest of the way and get blown out a lot.
12. Stanford - Only question is if they are less bad than ASU.

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,233 Swaye's Wigwam
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    I think Arizona beats Utah this year
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Shockingly cogent
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    dtd said:

1. UW - Has the best single ability of any team in the conference.
    2. UO - The most balanced team in the conference.
    3. USC - USC
    4-6 whatever order OS/WSU/UCLA. I think OS would beat UCLA but they lost to WSU who lost to UCLA so fuck it.
    7. Utah
    8. Arizona - I'm glad they don't suck? again, but I wish they'd go back to their classic unis(yeah yeah yeah Oregon fan), the berry blast isn't my...jam.
    9. CAL - Too high
    10. Colorado
    11. ASU
    12. Furd

Just wait until Rising comes back for the Oregon game with a bionic knee.
    Sources said:

bisonduck said:

dtd said:

3. USC - USC
    4-6 whatever order OS/WSU/UCLA. I think OS would beat UCLA but they lost to WSU who lost to UCLA so fuck it.
    7. Utah
    8. Arizona - I'm glad they don't suck? again, but I wish they'd go back to their classic unis(yeah yeah yeah Oregon fan), the berry blast isn't my...jam.
    9. CAL - Too high
    10. Colorado
    11. ASU
    12. Furd

Your obsession with teen boy injuries is up there with @trublue and his cadavers
    Rising makes that team 10 points better. Now you’re just being dismissive.
  • OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 631
    I actually kinda doubt rising will be back in any meaningful sense. He didn’t just tear his ACL, multi ligament injury and meniscus only 10 months ago. Usually at least a year recovery and more to be at 100%.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    Rising should just bag it if he really thinks he has an NFL future. Utah isn’t going anywhere this year.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,756 Swaye's Wigwam
    @bisonduck just put the injuries down, it’ll be ok!
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited October 2023
    Baseman said:

Sources said:

bisonduck said:

dtd said:

3. USC - USC
    7. Utah
    9. CAL - Too high
    10. Colorado
    11. ASU
    12. Furd

Your obsession with teen boy injuries is up there with @trublue and his cadavers

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

You’re the one with the obsession about cadavers, Tacoma Pussy Boy.

Your boy who murdered his girlfriend and was charged with Tampering with a Corpse actually burned her corpse.

Mr. FAFO immediately thought it was necrophilia.

Meet up me in ID. I’m old and feeble.

We do have firearms and backhoes and know how to use them, though.

Baseman said:

Sources said:

bisonduck said:

dtd said:

3. USC - USC
    7. Utah
    9. CAL - Too high
    10. Colorado
    11. ASU
    12. Furd

LMFAO
    89ute said:

TheHB said:

Rising should just bag it if he really thinks he has an NFL future. Utah isn’t going anywhere this year.

True.

We are fucked. We are also out of RBs, we can't even fucking run. This is the worst offense we have put on the field since joining the Pac. In fact, it's one of the shittiest offenses in all of college football. Fucking Army has a better offense than ours.

QB2 is finally back from fall camp injury but he isn't worth a shit having been out 6 weeks. Pig Farmer QB3-4 got knocked out of the game against OSU - hospital, the whole 9 yards, assumed out for Cal. We have Nate Johnson the other QB3-4 who is our only serviceable option who can put up a solid 7 points a game. We're going to ride him the rest of the year.

RB1 has turf toe, out against OSU, questionable for Cal and in my opinion won't be worth a shit the rest of the year. Turf toe, nuff said about that. He has struggled each game all year. RB2 crashed on a scooter after Florida game, out for year. Another GOOD RB out for the year, injured yesterday, Chris Curry for those playing along closely. This leaves us with the guy who has been carrying the load most of the year, good for 2-3 yards a carry. He needs more tim and might be good next year.

Yeah, Arizona would be a good win for us, Cal too. Both looking doubtful.

Utes out!

Oh, and everyone is talking about Rising not making it back.
    Yikes. It's that bad, huh. I was planning to watch the game in SLC.
    edited October 2023
    Sources said:

bisonduck said:

dtd said:

3. USC - USC
    7. Utah
    9. CAL - Too high
    10. Colorado
    11. ASU
    12. Furd

Your obsession with teen boy injuries is up there with @Baseman and his obsession with necrophilia

Sources said:

bisonduck said:

dtd said:

3. USC - USC
    7. Utah
    9. CAL - Too high
    10. Colorado
    11. ASU
    12. Furd

Unfortunately after working 25+ years in law enforcement some shit is creepy and not funny in any context
    Yeah, necrophilia is hilarious. Ask @Baseman.

Fuck off, Fatters!