Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Noah Fifita

13»

Comments

• Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bumping this. That win against Arizona is looking pretty solid at this point.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

He was accurate, mobile, and generally made good decisions

He was easily the best QB we faced all season

That’s not saying much
    Yeah we didn't play against TUFF Stanford Engineers doing designed runs up the gut and Tyler Shyuuck.
    What were shedeur’s stats v Oregon and do you think he’s a better or worse qb than the Arizona backup making his first career start?
    He got prison raped by Colorado State at home. Hope that helps.
    Take the L you dumb MFer.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

That’s not saying much
    Yeah we didn't play against TUFF Stanford Engineers doing designed runs up the gut and Tyler Shyuuck.
    What were shedeur’s stats v Oregon and do you think he’s a better or worse qb than the Arizona backup making his first career start?
    Arizona had a better OL. That helps.
    So then you agree with me that Colorado sucks ass as has been shown on the field. Including their QB who got outplayed at home by a Colorado State backup.

Colorado and a school that dropped football 5 years ago. Why are ducks even opening their mouths.
    You’re fucking dumber than dogshit.

Take the L.
    46XiJCAB said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

That’s not saying much
    Don’t waste your time with this stupid MFer.
    Triggered.

Shocking I know.

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

I know there’s kind of nothing else to do but why people continue to screw themselves into the ground every year on results of other games and what it means to their own team is completely bizarre. The season plays itself out. None of this matters.

You win or you don’t.

Wringing yourself out over how good or bad Noah Fufita is bananas.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know there’s kind of nothing else to do but why people continue to screw themselves into the ground every year on results of other games and what it means to their own team is completely bizarre. The season plays itself out. None of this matters.

You win or you don’t.

We?re saying that basically a 14 point win w a goal line fumble over Arizona on the road isn't "barely squeaking out a win" like all the retards jumped at 2 weeks ago because they want a first data point that UW is overrated.

What USC just did was the definition of barely squeaking out a win and they were at home.

Arizona had 2 opportunities, including having them at 2nd and 19 in OT, to take that game.
  • Options
    haie said:

You win or you don’t.

We?re saying that basically a 14 point win w a goal line fumble over Arizona on the road isn't "barely squeaking out a win" like all the retards jumped at 2 weeks ago because they want a first data point that UW is overrated.

What USC just did was the definition of barely squeaking out a win and they were at home.

Arizona had 2 opportunities, including having them at 2nd and 19 in OT, to take that game.
    Yeah. And I’m saying you’re both retarded.
  • Options

You win or you don’t.

That's kinda the whole point of this forum
    Hey I’m the one who keeps reading it… so…
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

You win or you don’t.

And I'm saying that you're a quook looking for a data point that isn't there, and that there isn't a solid data point except Oregon barely escaping a team that lost to Wyoming.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

You win or you don’t.

And I'm saying that you're a quook looking for a data point that isn't there, and that there isn't a solid data point except Oregon barely escaping a team that lost to Wyoming.
    Doubling down on retarded is a bold move but I think you’re the man for the job.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

You win or you don’t.

Doubling down on retarded is a bold move but I think you’re the man for the job.
    I stated facts.

You're a massive fucking quook that tries to play it off but you haven't been able to stfu since last November.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

You win or you don’t.

I stated facts.

You're a massive fucking quook that tries to play it off but you haven't been able to stfu since last November.
    Nobody had ever tripled down on retard but that didn’t stop him.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,605
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They’ll compete for the B12 year in and year out. They do pretty well in the portal. Find guys that fit what they do and they find good body types to develop in recruiting. The new B12 next year will be run by the old P12. Utah, Arizona and Colorado will win a lot in that league.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

That’s not saying much
    Take the L you dumb MFer.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

That’s not saying much
    So then you agree with me that Colorado sucks ass as has been shown on the field. Including their QB who got outplayed at home by a Colorado State backup.

Colorado and a school that dropped football 5 years ago. Why are ducks even opening their mouths.
    You’re fucking dumber than dogshit.

Take the L.
    46XiJCAB said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

That’s not saying much
    Don’t waste your time with this stupid MFer.
    Triggered.

Shocking I know.

You really do love the smell of my ass. If that’s your kink I’m not gonna judge.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They’ll compete for the B12 year in and year out. They do pretty well in the portal. Find guys that fit what they do and they find good body types to develop in recruiting. The new B12 next year will be run by the old P12. Utah, Arizona and Colorado will win a lot in that league.
    Fish has done well recruiting and in the portal. Neon Deon will move on as soon as he can. When they're biggest competition is Texas Muslim, K State, and West Vagina, it's not all that hard.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,092
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

You win or you don’t.

Ever met @Ballz ?