Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My old Kentucky homie

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I think Stoops is overrated but I’m happy for #myCats.

After the game Mrs Nacho asked if they’d be burning couches but that made 3 straight against the Gators.

I think stoops (can’t remember if he’s the right one or the wrong one or abundance) “works” in Kentucky but would be Matt Campbell at a bigger job.
    He’s the best coach they’ve had who’s stayed. Bear Bryant was only here 2-3 years and did more than Stoops best seasons combined.

I’ve heard more than one UK fan say “who could we get that’s better”
    . And I’ll give Stoops credit, the program was Tyrone Willingham bad when he took over. He’s Defensive Sark in terms of performance.

Urban Meyer isn’t crossing the Ohio River anytime soon.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    My pod, KY @CFetters_Nacho_Lover …yer beloved wildcats are up against it this weekend. You were right, dominated a good FL defensive team(I don’t wanna hear nothing from the PAC haters loving UTah, they had less than 300 yards total offense against the gator in week 1)…

GA is up against it with @CFetters_Nacho_Lover Wildcats this weekend, very physical team. Auby exposed GA against their perimeter, only 66 yards up the middle but the perimeter is a concern. Edge and Outside LB is a concern. And sleep walking through the first quarter.

You touch a hot stove enough, you will get burned. GA is playing with that fire.

Should be a great game come Saturday night. Big blue physical wall against GA defense.

I expect GA to try and shut the run down and make KY pass. Me.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    Founders Club
    Agree. Leary hasn’t looked good let alone great at QB for UK.

Smart is a helluva lot better coach than Stoops and will light a fire under his teams collective asses. Add home field advantage and I see Georgia winning 34-17 rather easily.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see we're back to mini photos

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I see we're back to mini photos

Which is very upsetting to some here who prefer hi res giant photos of trannys. Not going to name names though.

@YellowSnow
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Smart is a helluva lot better coach than Stoops and will light a fire under his teams collective asses. Add home field advantage and I see Georgia winning 34-17 rather easily.

Either way, if anyone wants to see some smash mouth ball, tune in to this one. On a wholesale level.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I think Stoops is overrated but I’m happy for #myCats.

After the game Mrs Nacho asked if they’d be burning couches but that made 3 straight against the Gators.

I think stoops (can’t remember if he’s the right one or the wrong one or abundance) “works” in Kentucky but would be Matt Campbell at a bigger job.
    He’s the best coach they’ve had who’s stayed. Bear Bryant was only here 2-3 years and did more than Stoops best seasons combined.

I’ve heard more than one UK fan say “who could we get that’s better”. And I’ll give Stoops credit, the program was Tyrone Willingham bad when he took over. He’s Defensive Sark in terms of performance.
    From CBS Sports:

Under Mark Stoops, those Wildcats have been ranked more times in the last five years of the AP Top 25 (32) than they were in the previous 60 years (31).

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/how-nil-transfer-portal-have-surprisingly-brought-some-much-needed-talent-parity-to-college-football/
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They hadn't beat Florida since the late 80s
  • Options
    Founders Club

51-13 final. I was close.

Watched the 1st half at a bar full of UK fans. Georgia up 21-0 and UK gets a long pass for a first down and the place went wild.

UK:SEC::WSU:Pac12
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched the first quarter and the season was over

When motivated Georgia is still #1 by a fair amount
  • Options
    Founders Club

I told Mrs Nacho the game was over before Georgia scored their first TD.

She didn’t believe me until it was 21-0 and she said “this is turning into a plunger raping”
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

She didn’t believe me until it was 21-0 and she said “this is turning into a plunger raping”
    I like her already. Don’t worry, not @Doog_de_Jour type like.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I like her already. Don’t worry, not @Doog_de_Jour type like.
    Mrs. Nacho is top shelf.
  • Options

It weren’t good, pod.