Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Rome Odunze

2»

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    In which tier would one find Jaydon Mickens?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,348 Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

In which tier would one find Andre Bacellia?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,369 Founders Club
    edited September 2023
    dnc said:

animate said:

i've always been partial to jerome pathon ...

Great WR that doesn’t get mentioned here much.
    Yeah I think he's second tier but definitely top of tier 2. There's an argument you could put him at the bottom of tier 1.

Top of my head no google like pump

Tier 1
    Reggie
    Odunze
    Super Mario
    Ross
    Jalen

Tier 2
    Pathon
    Polk
    Kearse
    Pettis
    Lonzell Hill
    Skansi
    Spider

Tier 3
    McKay
    Coleman
    Andre Riley
    yadda yadda yadda
    Mo Hill is second tier? I think your brain is going soft with all that comedy you're playing with that young girl. Never tell anyone outside the family your top wide receivers list again.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

animate said:

Yeah I think he's second tier but definitely top of tier 2. There's an argument you could put him at the bottom of tier 1.

Tier 1
    Reggie
    Odunze
    Super Mario
    Ross
    Jalen

Tier 2
    Pathon
    Polk
    Kearse
    Pettis
    Lonzell Hill
    Skansi
    Spider

Tier 3
    McKay
    Coleman
    Andre Riley
    yadda yadda yadda
    Mo Hill is second tier? I think your brain is going soft with all that comedy you're playing with that young girl. Never tell anyone outside the family your top wide receivers list again.

So I was like 7 years old when he finished here, I remember liking him and him being a fairly high draft pick (3rd roundish)? And I was trying not to be too recency biased in the list. Want to say we had another decent WR with him, Brian Slater maybe? What was the issue with Hill? Drops? Inconsistency?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,369 Founders Club
    edited September 2023
    dnc said:

dnc said:

animate said:

Tier 1
    Reggie
    Odunze
    Super Mario
    Ross
    Jalen

Tier 2
    Pathon
    Polk
    Kearse
    Pettis
    Lonzell Hill
    Skansi
    Spider

Tier 3
    McKay
    Coleman
    Andre Riley
    yadda yadda yadda

So I was like 7 years old when he finished here, I remember liking him and him being a fairly high draft pick (3rd roundish)? And I was trying not to be too recency biased in the list. Want to say we had another decent WR with him, Brian Slater maybe? What was the issue with Hill? Drops? Inconsistency?
    What on God's green earth leads you to to believe there were issues with Mo Hill?

he was a great wide receiver in a time before UW used the one-back. He was a 2nd round pick of the Saints. I don't recall any stretch where dropped passes or ran bad routes. He was GREAT and tough. Took hits and talked a little smack. Caught the winning TD to beat USC in 1985. He would fit right in with our current WR.

The two receivers he played with in his senior season were Daryl Franklin and Brian Slater. I think Andre Riley was a promising freshman that season as well, before assuming a position in the UW AD and firing Chuck Nelson to replace him with Damon Huard.
    Baze's new avatar makes me think it's @RoadTrip

dnc said:

dnc said:

animate said:

Tier 1
    Reggie
    Odunze
    Super Mario
    Ross
    Jalen

Tier 2
    Pathon
    Polk
    Kearse
    Pettis
    Lonzell Hill
    Skansi
    Spider

Tier 3
    McKay
    Coleman
    Andre Riley
    yadda yadda yadda

What on God's green earth leads you to to believe there were issues with Mo Hill?

he was a great wide receiver in a time before UW used the one-back. He was a 2nd round pick of the Saints. I don't recall any stretch where dropped passes or ran bad routes. He was GREAT and tough. Took hits and talked a little smack. Caught the winning TD to beat USC in 1985. He would fit right in with our current WR.

The two receivers he played with in his senior season were Daryl Franklin and Brian Slater. I think Andre Riley was a promising freshman that season as well, before assuming a position in the UW AD and firing Chuck Nelson to replace him with Damon Huard.
    I think he’s a locker room guy that everyone respects but they know he’s injured and still wants to play so he gets a little bit of run here and there but is not fit to take on a blitzing lb consistently.

He’s also not as good as the other guys.
    Hardy har har
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Strings?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,698 Founders Club

Ducati Panigale V4 S > Harambe

I mean when glancing at the thumbnail

I know. I just wanted to name-drop the Panigale, even though mine is not a V4.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,545 Founders Club
    edited September 2023
    dnc said:

animate said:

Tier 1
    Reggie
    Odunze
    Super Mario
    Ross
    Jalen

Tier 2
    Pathon
    Polk
    Kearse
    Pettis
    Lonzell Hill
    Skansi
    Spider

Tier 3
    McKay
    Coleman
    Andre Riley
    yadda yadda yadda
    Jordan or Ja’Lynn?

Baze you lying fuck. I've been to your house. You drive a 1997 Honda CRF50F.
    Ouch! That's worse than @2001400ex .
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Baze you lying fuck. I've been to your smog filled apodment. You drive a 1997 Honda CRF50F.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

animate said:

Tier 1
    Reggie
    Odunze
    Super Mario
    Ross
    Jalen

Tier 2
    Pathon
    Polk
    Kearse
    Pettis
    Lonzell Hill
    Skansi
    Spider

Tier 3
    McKay
    Coleman
    Andre Riley
    yadda yadda yadda

My bad, I read it was you had me overrating him, you're saying I'm underrating him.

Fair enough.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

While Harambe is a cool, I also felt the name of the album was appropriate for me.