Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rich, cool, and...

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    thechatch said:

They’ll beat 2 of the AZ/Bay Area schools.

Whichever two they have at home.

They have Furd, AZ and OSU at home. They'll beat Furd, lose to AZ and beat ASU in Tempe. I'd go to that WSU game in Pullman if it wasn't in Pullman. Utah is gonna murder Sanders, he might not finish that game, good thing it's their last game of the year.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,343
    46XiJCAB said:

DucksFC said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Buffs have 228 net rushing yards in 4 games. I hear other coaches are calling Grinch to help him with his game plan for Saturday, Keyshawn.

Get someone in Jackson St. QB’s face and it’s over.

Three more wins, tops.

Does anyone seriously see Sander's QB son finishing the season upright?
    Not a chance. He’s on pace to take the most sacks by a P5 QB in a long time. He already has to be in a lot of pain. I see him lasting 1-2 more games before he has to miss time.
    Good thing his daddy decided to keep him in their to rack up a meaningless TD with 2 minutes to go. Lanning should have put his starting DL back in the game and said fuck it, we're gonna keep pounding him into the turf until you decide to pull his ass. But better not to suffer an injury yourself.
    Lanning would've continued to run up the score if Noah hadn't gotten hurt, I'm sure of it. Then the shitpile DL pulled Bo down by the facemask and that was enough.