Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WTF Beavs leading PAC 12 in recruiting

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,051
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The 15th time this joke has been made still gets chinned.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Both of these schools used to celebrate getting three stars because most of their recruits were 2* and unrated guys. All 30 of their commits are 3* now.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,140
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Both of these schools used to celebrate getting three stars because most of their recruits were 2* and unrated guys. All 30 of their commits are 3* now.

I don’t think they do two and one star commits anymore on 24/7. Once they’re committed they immediately evaluate them and place at least a three star next to them. Not sure about the other sites.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I don’t think they do two and one star commits anymore on 24/7. Once they’re committed they immediately evaluate them and place at least a three star next to them. Not sure about the other sites.
    They don't. Case in point, a couple years ago Lake took a commitment from a guy from Redmond (I think) who none of the TBS reporters had ever even heard of. No pictures, no other offers, no recruiting profile or anything. The guy was immediately bumped up to a 3*
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

They don't. Case in point, a couple years ago Lake took a commitment from a guy from Redmond (I think) who none of the TBS reporters had ever even heard of. No pictures, no other offers, no recruiting profile or anything. The guy was immediately bumped up to a 3*
    Pretty sure a Power 5 offer makes someone an auto 3 star.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Redmond in the house! Whacha know about Grass Lawn Park??
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Was Renton, not Redmond

He started playing football his senior year, so that's why he didn't have a profile or stars before his senior year. He played in 3 games last year but entered the portal earlier this year and hasn't found a new school yet.